December Theme Challenge - CHRISTMAS

Cassel

5 hours ago, Michele said:

2:27 ~ I used to do jigsaws every day, but I stopped several years ago. The best thing to do is to click on borders. Once those are done, it's much easier to figure out the rest of the pieces.

jigsaw.jpg

WOW Michele! That's generally the way I attack a jigsaw puzzle too, but the cookies got in the way as they were the main focus in this puzzle. I've really slowed down.

• Love 1

Merry Christmas All!  This is my husbands company's version of Christmas.  We went out in the evening to photograph the tire tree and snowman.  They had lights but the battery was dead.  I had wanted to try some light painting but the ambient lights from the parking lot was very bright, but I did use my flashlights to fill in the shadows a bit.  Then I darkened it a bit again because I liked it a bit darker instead and lighter.  It's nice to see even a big tire company has the Christmas Spirit.  The font is Klasted from Creative Fabrica. The moon is from the parking lot that night as well. I got the light flare from CF as well.  

I wonder if there is a way to make the Santa/Dinosaur arched without distorting it.  Like we do with vectors on a path.  I would have liked a little bit of an arch on them.  I used a Layer Style, outer glow...which I've never used before but I've seen other do it and liked it. I had to use the lowest setting and a lowered opacity too otherwise it's crazy big.

Kal Tire Christmas 2023-600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Mary Solaas said:

Playing around in Creative Fabrica.  Yes, I did order 2 more years as I have come to like it.  Never tried the ShapeCloud before, and did today  this is the result.

ChristmasStar.jpg

Wow! this is cool.  It is pretty convenient isnt it.  I needed the Santa, sleigh and reindeer and popped on there and got dinos instead of deer.  I have till Next Nov, then I think I need to stop the membership stuff (except the CAMPUS!) for a while, it's getting painful on my bank account.  I'll be trying to fill up over the next year and that will be what I have.  Unless I win the lottery that is.....without buying a ticket. 😆

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

Merry Christmas All!  This is my husbands company's version of Christmas.  We went out in the evening to photograph the tire tree and snowman.  They had lights but the battery was dead.  I had wanted to try some light painting but the ambient lights from the parking lot was very bright, but I did use my flashlights to fill in the shadows a bit.  Then I darkened it a bit again because I liked it a bit darker instead and lighter.  It's nice to see even a big tire company has the Christmas Spirit.  The font is Klasted from Creative Fabrica. The moon is from the parking lot that night as well. I got the light flare from CF as well.  

I wonder if there is a way to make the Santa/Dinosaur arched without distorting it.  Like we do with vectors on a path.  I would have liked a little bit of an arch on them.  I used a Layer Style, outer glow...which I've never used before but I've seen other do it and liked it. I had to use the lowest setting and a lowered opacity too otherwise it's crazy big.

Kal Tire Christmas 2023-600.jpg

I want to join your crew! 

DRAGON CHRISTMAS.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Love 6

I think this is the last Christmas theme of the year!

Template is from CD, font is Nomah, presents from a Corel picture tube, and my sequin picture tube. Do you think the sequins were too much? I was going to delete them, but I ran out of time and had to post it to my group with only seconds to spare. 

large.Christmas!!!!T0102600.jpg.0b6af4737a3c5ff2e6dc32b7e6e1f147.jpg

• Love 8

42 minutes ago, Michele said:

Do you think the sequins were too much?

No, not at all, Michele. This is a wonderful sendoff for Christmas!  Love the idea of Santa's belt buckle! I think this is the first time I've see someone other than glamorous women in your Fab Divas layout. Is that a chef?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

No, not at all, Michele. This is a wonderful sendoff for Christmas!  Love the idea of Santa's belt buckle! I think this is the first time I've see someone other than glamorous women in your Fab Divas layout. Is that a chef?

Yes, that's Chef Gideon with the girls and his assistant chef. LOL 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michele said:

I think this is the last Christmas theme of the year!

Template is from CD, font is Nomah, presents from a Corel picture tube, and my sequin picture tube. Do you think the sequins were too much? I was going to delete them, but I ran out of time and had to post it to my group with only seconds to spare. 

large.Christmas!!!!T0102600.jpg.0b6af4737a3c5ff2e6dc32b7e6e1f147.jpg

You can never have too much of the two things: GLITTER and SEQUINS!  Love the characters you chose.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

I decided to share this silly pic.  That elf name etc was actually the first one I got when I clicked on it. I did not alter it at all.  What I want to know is how in the heck did they get a picture of me to use.    AH HA, it must have been from Santa.  The text is Santa-Ugly-Sweater-6018607 The free text on C F today 12/29.

wacky greenfeet 6.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

I decided to share this silly pic.  That elf name etc was actually the first one I got when I clicked on it. I did not alter it at all.  What I want to know is how in the heck did they get a picture of me to use.    AH HA, it must have been from Santa.  The text is Santa-Ugly-Sweater-6018607 The free text on C F today 12/29.

wacky greenfeet 6.jpg

Those elves aren't just sitting on the shelf....they are watching us, every move we make.  They snap photos with their ninja-elf quick reflexes.  Dont take your eye off them!  If you see a flash out of the corner of your eye....it's THEM!  BEWARE, the Elf on the shelf!

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

We spent Christmas at Caesar's Windsor in Windsor, Canada. The weather was a little foggy😄. We had a wonderful time and didn't lose a whole lot. The background is my photo and the small picture is mine with Carole's Frame filled with a glitter that I made using one of cass glitter scripts. The red background is from Creative Fabrica. The font is Christmas Crafter and can be found on Creative Fabrica.

ds600Windsor.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • WOW 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Donna Sillia said:

We spent Christmas at Caesar's Windsor in Windsor, Canada. The weather was a little foggy😄. We had a wonderful time and didn't lose a whole lot. The background is my photo and the small picture is mine with Carole's Frame filled with a glitter that I made using one of cass glitter scripts. The red background is from Creative Fabrica. The font is Christmas Crafter and can be found on Creative Fabrica.

ds600Windsor.jpg

The important part is that you didn't lose a lot. It has been wet and foggy here for so long we are all feeling sun-deprived. Glad you had fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1