Campus Dozen - Treasure Hunt 2023

Cassel

29 minutes ago, Sheila Hogg said:

Yipee, found the last one and completed puzzle and sent to Carole. Why I had missed it yesterday is anybodies guess. Love these puzzles,great fun to do even if i got side tracked with all the info. Thanks to Susan Ewart for your cryptic help. Couldn't think straight last night as I was sooo tired but amazing what your brain can do after a good sleep. Think I need another nap now too....

Yipee!  Glad you found it.  That is so true, a good sleep is a cure-all for a foggy brain.  

• Like 1

I forgot to look here because I found all the pieces fairly easy, only #6 costed me a lot of searching, but in the end I got it. There were several that I knew immediately, because I use the search bar on the blogposts very often to see if there is a solution there for something I want to know and only if I can't find what I'm looking for I ask Carole. But I nevertheless like a treasure hunt very much!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rene Marker said:

Which clue are you looking for? Just saying the "R" doesn't help.

I dont know which clues belongs to the R, I browsed through the blog , calender, masterclasses, resources and some other places, and downloaded the letters

after unzipping I found out only the R is not found

6 minutes ago, Anja Pelzer said:

I dont know which clues belongs to the R, I browsed through the blog , calender, masterclasses, resources and some other places, and downloaded the letters

after unzipping I found out only the R is not found

That is clue #7. You likely were very very close to it if you checked all those locations.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anja Pelzer said:

I looked for this but it was not the letter R,  I will try tonorrow

here goes, #7.  But first we must check all our "Resources" in our brain are functioning at full capacity (mine seems to lost in the fog).  Oopsie, there it is, "outside" the window, I must've left it there when I was gardening.  (Read between the tiny little double lines for clues that are in no particular order).  

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cindy harris said:

Yay me to yipeee   I found them all to, our Puzzle piece's ?   I am so happy  It was so Great like Always!     I got it done on the 2nd day feel so happy and great, fastest Ive ever been

thank you all  Thank you Carole 

Congratulations, Cindy! Way to go!!

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, CaliKat said:

Like Rene, I also cannot find the letter R. The clue is #8. I have spent part of last night on this and all of this afternoon. 4 of my 6 cats are on my desk telling me it is past dinner time. LOL

You are correct. It is clue #8. I am sure Susan might keep you up-to-"date" on this. ?

• Haha 1