Campus Dozen - Treasure Hunt 2023

Cassel

1 hour ago, CaliKat said:

Like Rene, I also cannot find the letter R. The clue is #8. I have spent part of last night on this and all of this afternoon. 4 of my 6 cats are on my desk telling me it is past dinner time. LOL

Clue #8.  When you have a doctors appointment and you dont want to forget it, you often write the appointment on this.  For me it's hanging in my kitchen, I write my work days on there as they have differerent start times.  You could even go "ABOVE" and beyond and put all your family's birthdays on it...dont want to be forgetting that, "RIGHT"  (follow the little clues in between the little lines - take your mouse on journey - the clues are the direction to go)

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Clue #8.  When you have a doctors appointment and you dont want to forget it, you often write the appointment on this.  For me it's hanging in my kitchen, I write my work days on there as they have differerent start times.  You could even go "ABOVE" and beyond and put all your family's birthdays on it...dont want to be forgetting that, "RIGHT"  (follow the little clues in between the little lines - take your mouse on journey - the clues are the direction to go)

LOL  Well I am seeing this much to late but maybe it will help Rene. I had gone there many times but sometimes I just don't "click" with things. heh Last trip was a winner. 

Sidetracked - yes. Sheila, you hit the nail on the head!  That is at least half the time I spend on this thing! I kept seeing articles and other links I wanted to follow!

QUESTION: So on this party on Sunday, 11:00 am Eastern Time, and it appears the link here will become live at the correct time:https://scrapbookcampus.com/promo/campus-dozen/.

The question is: Will we been seen?    In other words, Do I need to put on makeup? hahahaha

Inquiring minds (and pale people) need to know! (this is an American joke)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Sidetracked - yes. Sheila, you hit the nail on the head!  That is at least half the time I spend on this thing! I kept seeing articles and other links I wanted to follow!

QUESTION: So on this party on Sunday, 11:00 am Eastern Time, and it appears the link here will become live at the correct time:https://scrapbookcampus.com/promo/campus-dozen/.

The question is: Will we been seen?    In other words, Do I need to put on makeup? hahahaha

I think you need to bring a #12 and be seen.  I dont have a camera on my computer, my laptop might, should check that.  Wonder if I can watch still? Is that kinda creepy....I can see you, but you can't see me.  Reminds me of a quote I read:  " I was looking through blinds at my neighbour, he's so creepy."  hahahahahaha 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Suzy said:

You CAN be seen if you have a camera and if you turn it on. No need for makeup (I never wear any!)

• WOW 1

17 minutes ago, Jnet Allard said:

Hello, can one of you tell me what clue the following zip corresponds to: 12y-Puzzle-Piece-I.zip? I stumbled across this and wouldn't want to do this search again.

I believe that was Clue # 3. I ended up making a list one through ten, then putting the corresponding "letter" next to the corresponding number. I kept forgetting which ones I got and which ones I had to look for. 

Edited by Michele
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jannette Nieuwboer said:

They aren't in order that way Michele. You have to search for which one it is. 

Once I identified which ones I had already done, I knew which ones I was still looking for.

1 E          7 O

2 G          8 R

3 l            9 Y

4 L         10 S

5 L2        11 T

6 N          12 T2

• WOW 1

19 minutes ago, Michele said:

Once I identified which ones I had already done, I knew which ones I was still looking for.

1 E          7 O

2 G          8 R

3 l            9 Y

4 L         10 S

5 L2        11 T

6 N          12 T2

Thank you so much!   

I now know what clue to look for
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Jnet Allard said:

I need to rest and above all closed the countless pages open to do my research in order to restart my computer. I'm still missing 10 - 11 and 12

These 3 work best with the search function.  They are in a place that ryhmes with flogg, dog, slog (is that even word?).  

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, CaliKat said:

Like Rene, I also cannot find the letter R. The clue is #8. I have spent part of last night on this and all of this afternoon. 4 of my 6 cats are on my desk telling me it is past dinner time. LOL

For the record, I was not the one with the trouble finding the letter "R". I was just responding to someone asking the that one but since I followed the clues, I needed to know which clue in order to help out!

?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rene Marker said:

For the record, I was not the one with the trouble finding the letter "R". I was just responding to someone asking the that one but since I followed the clues, I needed to know which clue in order to help out!

?

I even read through that twice yesterday to make sure I got the names right but still failed. My apologies for getting it wrong Rene.

• Like 1

Aw, Calli, don’t sweat it! It is soooo hard to keep people straight when you’re new to the group (assuming you’re new….actually, I’m rather new, too).

Just remember there are millions of us and only one of you and it will take a while, and we know that.  One things which helps is the photos. I had a much easier time remembering people with thumbnail photos in the beginning, but soon their individual personalities come through as well as their different designs, whether they had a photo or not. 

• Like 5