What are you working on (in March 2023)?

Cassel

March...I didn't spend much time on the Build-a-Kit project. It would have required a lot of time in watching videos to figure out how to make some of the components, and I just couldn't spend the time lately. But March 17 is a day I can't ignore....no, no Irish in my genes...it's my birthday. And I like to make a Facebook greeting for the day just for the few friends I have on there.

Nothing in this layout is mine. It's all from somewhere....Digital Scrapbook (frame), elements (from ?), and photo of the Emerald Isle from Unsplash. But I had fun playing with it and it didn't eat up a lot of time.

St Pats day project 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 6

41 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

March...I didn't spend much time on the Build-a-Kit project. It would have required a lot of time in watching videos to figure out how to make some of the components, and I just couldn't spend the time lately. But March 17 is a day I can't ignore....no, no Irish in my genes...it's my birthday. And I like to make a Facebook greeting for the day just for the few friends I have on there.

Nothing in this layout is mine. It's all from somewhere....Digital Scrapbook (frame), elements (from ?), and photo of the Emerald Isle from Unsplash. But I had fun playing with it and it didn't eat up a lot of time.

St Pats day project 2.jpg

Happy Birthday Julie.  Hope you had a super fantabulous Birthday!

• Love 1

I thought I would go very "scrapbooky" for this theme as I thought it was a silly phrase to address Daylight Saving Time. All of the papers and elements are from Chantahlia Designs except the bow. I used the CD ribbon with Cassel's Bow 18 script. The font is Sunblast from FDR (Free Design Resources). 

Everything on the Chantahlia Designs website is free...yes, everything! I don't remember how I learned about CD, but I'm so happy I signed up for her newsletters. Lots of her papers come in many different hues and her themed sets usually include papers, elements, washi tape, brads, alphas, etc.

large.FABDLSavetheDaylight!600.jpg.13c4215b02b85f523707a2cc8e9a6011.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, Michele said:

I thought I would go very "scrapbooky" for this theme as I thought it was a silly phrase to address Daylight Saving Time. All of the papers and elements are from Chantahlia Designs except the bow. I used the CD ribbon with Cassel's Bow 18 script. The font is Sunblast from FDR (Free Design Resources). 

Everything on the Chantahlia Designs website is free...yes, everything! I don't remember how I learned about CD, but I'm so happy I signed up for her newsletters. Lots of her papers come in many different hues and her themed sets usually include papers, elements, washi tape, brads, alphas, etc.

Thanks for CD suggestion. Checking it out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Happy Birthday, Julie. Here's one of my Irish Wolfhounds making the announcement! ?

Irish Wolfhound birthday wish.jpg

There is a person that walks her two Irish Wolfhounds by our house.  the person is short (like me) so they look even taller than normal.  It was definitely one of those stop what you are doing and just we wowed by the size of them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michele said:

This is a fabulous site.  thank you.  I love that she has catagories and you can pick and choose what you need or get the whole kit bundle.  Very interesting resource.  

• Love 1

The photo is from a stained glass window at my Church.  It was removed from the old Church when the new one was built and refurbished before being installed there.  In the old church it was up high to one side of the Alter aria.  In the new church it is at floor level and is is about life size.

Stained glass windwo  vertical words 6c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Sue Thomas said:

Easter ecard,  a page which doesn't have at least one of my photos in it  doesn't sit to well with me.   Nuttall's  kit rabbits. 

Easter.jpg

Fabulous!  That shadow box has awesome depth.  Is there anything cuter than bunnies?  They are so sweet.  I like how you colorized the lace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:

For this one I applied  textures, which I  actually prefer to the other ones.   The textures give  depth and substance, 

Texture.jpg

Those are wonderful.  I agree, the textures add that finishing touch that elevates it above the others.  What a great card this will make.

• Like 2
  • WOW 1