TREASURE HUNT - 2022

Cassel

HALLELUJAH! The email with the jpeg was sent!

This treasure hunt was fun and sometimes frustrating, due to my internet lagging and responding slowly. I learned that if I tried to use the search feature for keywords, I would receive the dreaded ****Forbidden**** LOL

I have learned many unfamiliar terms, tricks, and ways to enjoy digital scrapbooking and expand my knowledge of PSP.

Thank you, Carole!

Diane

I have a question, and I looked through the forum for the correct place to post. I will start here because I loved the fun of the puzzle!

If I purchase a PSP puzzle script, will I be able to use/post the puzzles I create on my blog? Will the puzzle procedure work on a webpage?

Please redirect me if there is another area I should ask this question.

Diane

Diane, you should be able to do the same thing I did. I ran the script on an image, then separated all the pieces (they were all on separate layers), saved them as png, zipped them, and put clues in different locations with a link to download the zip file. Drop me an email if you need more details.

Update: I have been out of touch for a few days, celebrating my granddaughter Ilana's wedding and now my eldest daughter, Debbie, from California is staying with me so I'm not able to do much. I did get nine puzzle pieces but need 7 more to finish.

Not sure how long I have to participate. I'll be back Monday at the latest. Good luck, y'all!

Here are summarized hints added in this thread, and for other clues:

Hint for #1:

Sometimes, you want to shop on Amazon.

Hint for #2:

All those supplies need to be saved in their proper location.

Hint for #3:

You can also swap heads with anyone else.

Hint for #4:

There are more than 100 classes but only one is free.

Hint for #5:

PaintShop Pro can use many types of files.

Hint for #6:

You can snap to the guides and pull them from the rulers.

Hint for #7:

That is the founding story about Carole and the Campus.

Hint for #8:

Did you check all the resources listed in the menu?

Hint for #9:

There is "the new" way and the “old way” to set up your PSP.

Hint for #10:

I also have tips and tricks about colored focus and interlacing in that section.

Hint for #11

I can still use PSP even if I have low vision.

Hint for clue #12

It took at least half an hour of that class to show how to turn someone into a witch. That was a spooky video.

Hint for #13:

The “sandwich” helps teach beginners about layers in that class.

Hint for #14:

This is the only site where you can generate your own challenge.

Hint for #15:

Today, we have an event listed in the calendar (it is a Q&A)

Hint for #16:

Did you ever share a testimonial with others about the Campus?

Come on! This is the last day. I want you to succeed, so let us know if you are still stuck. We will help!

Remember to visit the various sections of the Campus. They are listed in the menu on top of most pages, but there are also a few more in the footer!

Thank you for the additional hints Carole and your comments Rene and Suzy. I had another look and found number 2 but numbers 5 & 9 have alluded me.  I have found articles for PSD supplies but no balloon. Sorry. I can send my incomplete puzzle but I have failed.  Now run out of time. Sorry.