July DIY Challenge (2022)

Cassel

hahaha, Lynda, I do not have a vast crow/corvid knowledge at all. or much bird knowledge...I'm still calling the little brown birds LBJ's ( Little brown jobbies). I just read about the ants on my calendar.  If you love Corvids subscribe to June Hunters newsletter or her Urban Nature Enthusiast blog.  the antics of the crow groups in her 'hood (which was fairly close to my old 'hood) are highly entertaining.  She has really beautiful photography and images that you will see are close to what we do when we are blending images together or  blending with a textured backgrounds, I wish I could do that.  Sue is our resident authority on all things birds and bugs, that I am in awe of.

Ann, that's awesome.  The background and the photo's really complement each other.  I didnt know there was such a thing as freshwater shrimp.  They are so vibrantly colored.

Anne, Foxy looks so sweet.  I love it when they have a favorite toy and they know it by name.  That is a great photo of her.

Sue your juvenile robin page is wonderful ... love how you arranged the shapes and added elements.. one thing for sure they will not go hungry they seem to enjoy what you put out for them to eat and of course a great photo opportunity for you. .. you showcase your photos so well  and i look forward to viewing them... best wishes to you

Dawn.