What are you working on (in April 2022)?

Cassel

OK! Lab 7 Mod 10. Make a line pattern (overlay on the background); compass points (also made the compass and put the points in it); wavy paint splashes (ended up with 2); the anchor I attempted but ended up with a freebie from NicePng. I got stuck and couldn't go any further; so Laurie helped with my perspective and pushed me beyond pause.

Going through all of the scripts in preparation for the Big Birthday Bash and started fooling around with some of the scripts I have. Everything here is made from scratch except the flower corners which were created with Carole's folded flower 1 script. Again, the photos are mine.

Gradient background added 3 pictures of people of different ages in time on different layers, one has a texture, place a collage of roses on a different layer and overlaid them, laid 3 layers of halftones and blended same finished with drop shadow and added text made up of 4 different texts.

So many birds are returning. I've been busy out shooting them. Wonderful to see and hear them again. Along with the ground squirrels. Overlay, textures, colours taken from the photo. Carole's corner punches. My own paperclip. This is the first time I've done a double frame like this on a photo. I often do the single frame with lifted photo corners. Male Robin.

Between the Robins, Meadowlarks, and some of the native sparrow, the dawn chorus is growing. The only outside element is the leaf. My next project will include the first frame from the dynamic frames masterclass. That particular frame will be new for me.

Lynda, thank you for your kind comment.   This particular type of frame is a first for me.  I did wonder how I was going to showcase it, as it's  a heavy, bulky  frame.  Anyway, I created a 3D page.  Wall and shelf.  Played with the shadowing.   The flowers and jug are from creative fabrica. They are all individual elements, which I arranged in the  jug.  Prairie Crocus.  It's still to early for them to  show themselves,  this photo was taken  last year. Oh yes, I added some texture to the frame,  by using  the blinds texture, and noise to the  lighter inside area.

BALD EAGLE - NESTING TIME: I'm experimenting with cass-ArtsyTemplate2 and Dynamic Frames. The background photo is by Kathy Henninger and the eagle photo is by Ed Frampton, both from The Hudson Valley in Pictures site. It's a bit subtle but I promoted the eagle's right wingtip and put it on top of the mask frame. I also duplicated the frame and expanded it to full layout size. All the fills are gradients. The title font is Rockwell. I love seeing these huge birds gathering big branches for their nests!

EDIT: Following suggestions from Carole Cassel and Sue Thomas - I re-did the larger frame as the shadows were wrong and I cloned out some of the branches that stuck up in the photo. I also decided to remove the outside border.

Hi all, I'm back at last the house move took longer than planed plus we had to wait 5 weeks just to get the phone and internet working. We still nowhere near sorted yet with unopened boxes in every room except the bedroom. This activity is one more thing off my bucket list

I was playing with the circle template and  this is what I got.

We have a preserve in the back of our house and this fox was in the preserve just stretching, yawning, scratching and napping, completely ignoring me standing on the deck taking pictures of him. I thought that was very kind of him. :-)

I was inspired by Trish's gradients and I had just watched the gradient master class.  then I read Carole's post about gradients.  I figured it was a sign to give it a try.  It's a 3 color gradient with Cyan - K - Blue.  And it's the first time I used the Texture Effects.  It was fun.  I'm glad to have learned how to make my own gradients.

Ann, it's really nice to see both layouts.  The eagle stands out more with the changes.

Lynda, OMG!  those foxes are awesome.  We have them here (in Alberta) but I think I'm the only one in the province who hasnt seen one yet.?

Sue, I love the meadowlark.  Another one I've never seen.  You have interesting birds in Sask.  My friend is in Scotland right now and sent me a photo of an English Robin (is that right?).  They are so delicate looking compared the ones we get here (which I haven't seen yet either).

Susan, thank you.  The American Robin was named after the  British/ European Robin.  The only similarity between them is that they both have red breasts. Commonly known in  Britain as Robin redbreast.  Which is a member of the flycatcher family.  The American Robin is a member of the  Thrush family.  The Meadowlarks are very Common.

Ann, great work,  the subtle changes  made a huge difference.  Had you not duplicated the frame around the  mask, the outside frame would have  worked well.

Marie-Claire,  for every minute you spent on your page, it was well worth it, It is  simply, absolutely, exquisite.

Trish, you always create unique pages.  Your effects are always original.  I love them.

Everyone, creates such  wonderful pages. It is always a pleasure to scroll through.  I must do it more often.