What are you working on (in December 2021)?

Cassel

Thank you, Carole!

I printed the final pages with my Canon Ts9500 on 8.5x11 Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matt. They did come out OK. My old HP Officejet actually prints sharper and brighter, however it can't run stock heavier than regular 24 lb stationary.

I'm pretty stoked about trying something more ambitious, like the pieces other members have posted!

Althought I'm very happy with the offer Sue made to let us choose which of her trees we would like to get, I wanted to try to make something similar. I love the idea and I know Sue likes to inspire and teach us and that is very much the case here. In my fonds I found a suitable one and I used a background from InkyDeals that I have in my stash.

It's taken a few days for me to complete my design and like Anne, I had difficulty deciding which frame to use for my digital Christmas card that I intend to personalise and send via my mobile phone. I have family in South Africa but the postal system is too unpredictable to send from the UK to them to ever guarantee greetings get there in time so I can go digital this year.

Along with the Christmas wreath photo of my own, I have used a selection of frames from Cassel's 'Christmas Countdown Scrapbook Campus'; one each from the designers: Trish, Sue, Sheila & Betsy.  Thank you all so much.

I used a background paper from Maris Lerin of Digital Scrapbook.com (Pixel Scrapper).

Wishing you all a happy & safe festive time.

Fiona

I took Carole's DIY Snowman and created a Troll/Gnome. The background paper, which includes the greenery and the center frame is from CF this morning for $1.00. The overall frame was from my psp frames but I colored it with a gold gradient using the Color to Target brush. I found a clipart Leprechaun pipe and used a watercolor brush tip to make smoke. The word art and stylized tree were in my Christmas clip art collection. This was fun!

I was playing around and wanted a background that looked like snowy hills. I started with a white textured paper from (Christmas-Digital-Paper-Bundle-18065379) and blurred it then used the mesh warp tool to make it look like hills etc.  The rest of the elements are from. ( Christmas-clipart-Ice-palace-watercolor-16887201)  I just kept adding more stuff and finally saved it as jpg and then PSP--  It wound up such a large fine in the PSP mode, I could not get it to load back up in PSP, it would just keep freezing my P C. I was going to add some shadows, but wound up just deleting my PSPIMAGE file so I could not change it,  I liked how it looked anyway so I thought I would post it .

Love what you all have been doing.  Also, Carole, thanks for the Christmas count-down goodies from you and all you "frame ladies".  Wow.

I've been stuck (really stuck) on the making of a vector shape clip.  I've tried several times, even thinking of giving up, but that is not in my nature.  Once I have a "bone", I'll knaw it until either I get it or it gets me.  The vector clip is in Lab 6 Mod 9 and I don't think I'll give up.  Even went to the PSP Help to look at Modifying lines and curves, Editing contours and paths.  My problem is working with nodes, so I also went to PSP Help for Working with Nodes, printed them all out so that I could look at them while I'm working with the vector shape.  Wish me luck!

I had this little humorous quote in my memories for today and I decided to play with a design to match. I knew I had the gnome silhouettes, and that's what inspired me. Then I thought of the Christmas tree silhouettes I had just acquired so I laid out trees, quote and gnomes in an 8x10. The quote was on a black background, so I went with that for the whole thing. I made all the silhouettes into negative images, to show up against the black background. When I filled the background layer with black, I discovered the silhouettes and quote were not included, so I decided to fill with colors; green for the trees, red for the gnomes and white to border the quote. I finished off with a snowflake punch. :D

This is my attempt at an Angel,

using one of my model figures which I chopped to pieces, the poor thing was decappated.

dressed her in several layered pieces of lace, putting her back together, a lot of juggling.

added wings from vigpin and added coloured shade to that.

Made Halo shape from vector shapes

Font: Calling Angels

Sue, the Master of Word Art and also the Frames! I also wish you a wonderful time during the holidays. <3

You, and so many other members, were so generous to share lovely work within the "2021 Christmas Countdown". The Countdown was a big success!

I apologize if I don't name everyone, as I am unsure of all the members who have contributed.

I want to thank Carole for another great year on the Campus and EVERYONE that has shared their work. They are an enormous source of inspiration.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all Scrapbook Campus friends! <3

Theme: Christmas Toys. Here's my great-grand Magic with some big Melissa & Doug cardboard blocks (I hear she knocks them down with glee!)  and becoming a rodeo rider on her first rocking horse. Three photos from California and Colorado this year. I used a Christmas paper from CF while resurrecting an old busy bee design from one of Carole's classes. The alpha is from Carole's wooden puzzle.

With this card I want to wish all my fellowscrappers here a wonderful Christmas in what again has been a difficult year for many of us. Being here and enjoying all the great pages has made a lot of difference and brought a lot of friendship with people all over the world. I sincerely hope that will continue next year!

Carole a special thanks to you for all the work and the great ideas like this Chritmas Countdown and I do hope that will become a tradition.

Happy Holidays and Happy 2022!