The BIG 10 Showoff

Cassel

Ann Seeber, such beautiful layouts.  I love the look of the masks.  I think I will look into a tutorial.  Anita, I hope Leo cat is doing well.  It's such a worry when our fur kids are not feeling well.  Really nice to come home from work and check in here and see so many wonderful and varied layouts and projects.

More entries for today.

Shirley, isn't it fun to see how you went from struggling with one task to going through without issue?

Lyn Lou (3), I think it was the Double Take challenge that used those templates, but of course, they could be used for much more!

Anita Wyatt, beautiful cat, and such a cute font too.

Diane Co. great use of an "overlay".

Euka, yes, "grabbing" small elements can be so frustrating. I should remind people of using the Shift key with the Move tool to move the whole layer, no matter where you "grab".

Sue Thomas, yeah, I was not sure when I had shown that flipped letter technique, and yes, it was in the Shades of grey.

Sheila Hogg, that vase is very well done.

Nadine, overlays can give such great texture to photos or papers. I think they are often underused.

Susan Ewart, I am glad you didn't run away like a deer and came back for another bootcamp! Practice is so important.

MoniqueN. the Text wrapping was such a welcome addition to PSP when it was finally included!

Cristina, interesting that you "used" a paperclip, yet it is not fastening anything on this particular layout :)

Ann Seeber (2), the struggling is part of learning, isn't it? And congratulations on the great news!

Corrie Kinkel, that was a fun tutorial to create subway art. In fact it can become great frames, or card for a variety of occasions.

Karon Day, it is obvious that you are enjoying those Lab modules! You faithfully follow them all, one by one! :)

For any newcomers, there are plenty of tutorials on the blog that are readily accessible to you. Follow them and you can jump in this thread, adding to your entries toward our final draw. As was said several times, we have all been beginners at one point, so we understand you. We are here to help and encourage you.

Everyone is doing such a wonderful job, posting their work and showcasing many of Carole's techniques available on the Campus... And there are so many I haven't tried yet!

Corrie, thank you. <3 ... And I am still learning! The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know... Before joining the Campus, I had no clue about scrapping; now, looking at the pages I have created, my husband and I smile... And by the way, the "Jause" is a very important part of hiking. :)

Sue, the same happened here; when I joined the Campus, there were not as many tutorials as nowadays, but I remember feeling overwhelmed with the amount of them... I didn't know where to start, so first was the Fasteners and, after that, the Lab. :)

Carole, back then, I used a different technique, gluing the paper clip to the paper. ;) LOL

I also miss seeing pages from Michele and Annie Tobin here!

MoniqueN it is one of my favourite fonts - Calista.  I live in London and love travelling around the City.

Carole- Yes, it I think it may have been the Double Take!  Next time I do a challenge I will be sure to write down the name of the challenge and grab the link too. TY

Travel Tale Challenge 15th June 2020

https://scrapbookcampus.com/Community/topic/travel-tale-challenge-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0dGmmoZa5_BRtCv7u8UKFD-JSYPWWAwr18UF8hi0rFUm9qS9qSsar3Py4

This photo was my journey to the Isle of Wight a great week's holiday with my family touring the island and visiting all the places of interest.

Masterclass  Paintshop Christmas 4.    I see that the Xmas 5 is  a popular one.  I created several of these  snow globes.  Some to hang and others to sit on a  shelf.  I used the  warp brush, push tool to shape the  five so the globe could sit on it comfortably.  Once the template was created, there is no end to different  globes that can be  created, let the festive imagination run  wild!  I used Carole's  dimensions script to create the number 5.