What are you working on (in March 2021)?

Cassel

Lab 6 Module 8

Lesson 1: stripe ribbon

Lesson 2: custom label

Lesson 3: cross stitch

Experiment 3: color/pattern - rainbow (mine is off somewhat in color, LOL)

Experiment 5: fun font find - Weekend Summer Fun

Kit: Ain't She Sweet ©Kimeric Kreations

Thanks so much Cristina, very much appreciated my friend. I need that liberation dear Cristina because I have so many kits that in my heart of hearts I know I will never use. Yet, everytime I start to action the purge I get panicky and convince myself that I may, just may, need them at some stage! Honestly, I need to be more of a minimalist. I will give it a go again today and let you know the outcome. If I hit the rum bottle this afternoon it will be the best indication of failure, LOL!

Hugs and Love ... Annie T

Lynda: Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. The "earth angel" is the my granddaughter who graduated from university with two degrees and is getting married in June. Congrats to your grandson. "A" school is not easy to get through so he must be very special. My oldest son (the one on the right as you look at the photo) was a nuclear technician on the Greenville. Has your grandson passed the international dateline and gotten his dolphin wings yet? When son got his, they also sent me a miniature pair. Hopefully your grandson is luckier than the crew of the Greenville, LOL. He can probably tell you all about it. Oldest now works as a nuclear technician at a nuclear power plant.

Annie: Just read your comment to Cristina and got such a chuckle. That is so me. I actually do purge every 5-10 years or so, LOL. But I have set up folders for just papers and another for elements so that when I do purge I go through and pick out the ones I know I will use. Change the names on them to include the kit and the designer.

LOL! Karon and Michele ... guess what ... I did not purge a darn thang! But, don't give up ladies cos I am still working on my courage, LOL! :) Besides which, it took me all day to create my latest page.

In case you are not aware my friends, today is the International Day of the Frog ... and so I decided to do a frog page.  This little beauty is the mossy frog and it hails from northern Vietnam and China.  I think he is really a quirky little fella and deserves a page devoted to him.  All my own design and techniques inspired by Katie Pertiet from Designer Digitals.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D

Minka, the chicken's layout is cute, and I love the colors. I like the clusters, and I am still not very comfortable creating them; maybe I should try it more often.

Karon, what a beautiful layout you created for Earth Angel... She has a lovely smile!

Annie, I was not aware that there is an Internation Day of the Frog, and you created a very nice layout to commemorate it. : )

When I said I purged kits that I'd never used, it didn't mean I was going left and right, deleting a great number of them, but it probably sounded like. LOL...Like you, it is not easy for me to press the delete button... When I was in doubt, I said to myself, "I will check it again later," whenever this will be! But I was glad that, at least, I started it. : )  Thanks for your friendship! Hugs and Love. <3

Time for the Sketch Challenge and another story. I’m afraid the journaling might be small so here’s a recap:

“The year was 1978 and movie star Burt Reynolds was accepting an award from N.A.T.O. (National Assoc. of Theater Owners) at the first convention that we attended after becoming theater owners ourselves.

As we watched, Burt pulled our 16- year-old daughter, Laurey,  up on stage with him where we could see she was still trying to take his picture.

The National Enquirer’s headline the next day screamed, “BURT’S NEW SQUEEZE” and it faked a story that he was stepping out on Dinah Shore, who was his latest heartthrob.”

So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

The photos are top row: Laurey at age 16, her closeup of Burt Reynolds; second row: her photo of Burt, the coverage in the National Enquirer, and another of Burt that Laurey took while onstage.

BTW: Laurey is the new grandmother of baby Logan who was born Feb 6. Burt Reynolds was celebrating the success of his big movie: Smokey and the Bandit.

Annie: Beautiful layout for the mossy frog. He is definitely quirky and I wonder how many people he startles when he jumps.

Cristina: Thank you very much.

Ann: Great way to use the sketch challenge and commemorate a lasting memory. How exciting for your daughter.

Annie - Your broken dreams is beautiful.

And I appreciate you taking the time to give the steps to how you created the paper.  That was a beautiful piece you completed.

Your silver dollar page is beautiful.

Squeee.  Your bush babies look similar to an artist work I have of baby bluebirds.  Your colors and font selection is gorgeous.

Ok, your frog is precious.  I have never seen one like that before.  I love your hearts that are like lily pads.

Lynda - Your peacock layout is pretty.  I like how you did the border and I think your font is very unique.

Neat how you did the cornfield layouts.

Your Happy Spring layout is perfect as I just saw a robin the other day.

Lol! Dear Cristina ... I did purge a couple which must have been really old kits because the paper size was 800x800! I will keep at it, who knows, one day I may have a clean slate which will make for a less cluttered mind ... I think! Stay well my friend. <3

Ann - Your family layouts are so special.  It's great you were able to get pictures with similar poses.

Your 'new kid on the block' is precious.  What a cutie and what a cute layout.

Claws n paws is wonderful.