What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

Annie T - Love your Jan 2021 QLD license plate layout. The combination of photos and objects is well done. Your Imagine and the reflection are gorgeous.

Lynda - wow. Now I have to go watch Playing with your Paintshop... I'm never going to get thru the labs. And I am fascinated with your amazing spill over. Your doodles are cool. I really like the heart one.

Karon - Love your Lab 11 Module 1 with the crossstitched birds.

Bonnie - how cool with the hot dogs and hamburgers in the cookout layout. I really like how you put the state in the South Carolina layout. Really enjoyed how you did BEST DAY in Apple house layout. You have so many wonderful layouts!

Raymond - I had no clue how to help you, but I do like the end result. And your Christmas layout is festive and makes me smile.

Sheila - What a fun layout with the cartoon image in it.

Corrie - Your 2020 in Bloom layout is gorgeous.

Michele - Your snow surfers layout is beautiful.

Anne L - May not be scrapbook page but it is gorgeous and I am amazed at your Osprey photo.

Minka - What a neat layout. I like how you did the photos and the screws in the corners. And your lists ... particularly the one with the cat is so cool.

Ann S - I enjoy our Oriole vs Osprey layout. Great pictures and shown well in the layout

Sue T - Beautiful flower layouts.

Been busy with labs... From 7-02 I decided to put in a picture of myself as I worked the curled edges.    Thought I would throw this one over here to show what I'm doing in January.

JFF QTJ Template

Art Gal Kiss the Cook

Wow...so much to see...after I post I will have a good look. Thank you, Everyone, for sharing your talent and creativity.

My last "Elf on a Shelf". Our last 2 gang members (pickleball players). Some names are easy to rhyme...Wayne, Michelle, Len, Sandy...some are a challenge...Marilyn, Judy, Bonnie. Anyway, it is done. These two are Len and Bonnie...enjoy....

Oh, my! Wonderful projects! I loved everything I saw. Many of you do such a masterful job of acknowledging each project. I will try but you folks have set the standard high...very high.

Sue, I will never tire of your nature photos. Each time you post, I think, "That is my favorite". Thank you for sharing. You see the beauty of the world!

Lynda, I love your play with "playing with PSP". Great job! Your circle doodles are wonderful!

Annie, your enthusiasm and encouragement, make this place feel like family and home. Your love for Australia shines through. I love my home state...and I love how you show your love for your home!

Raymond, I have been working with a lot of extraction lately...it is very time consuming...and you did a great job. I also enjoyed your Merry Christmas page. I am amazed at how many techniques you and Annie use for each project.

Karon, you are faithful to the Labs...I need to try them more...I could learn so much... as you have demonstrated for us.

Sheila, you are nailing the "playing with PSP". I smile at each of your creations.

Corrie...love the "Year in Review"...they are fun, aren't they?

Michelle, you are amazing and I love what you did with the ALFL blog train. I have those templates...I need to start using them!

Anne, Minka and Ann, great pages on birds of prey. I am especially fond of hawks...don't know why...just am.  Minka, I love your note papers.

Val, enjoyed your work with Labs. I find curled edges difficult. I am rarely able to get the effect I want. You did a great job.

Each of you teach me so much...information about nature, people, locations, plus...all I can learn to do in PSP. Thank you, Everyone. Have a great weekend/week.

From one of my current Bootcamp assignments: The photo shows the pink sky before dawn after a snowfall back in January through the top of my little wild cherry tree just outside my kitchen window. I use my iPhone Xs at 10x enlargement. No depth of field with it except in Portrait mode. The trees, branch and the bird are from Corel's Winter Clip-Art kit. I flood filled the darker papers to match the trees. I found that neat font for the small text on the right and under the Tufted Titmouse. It's called Harrington.

I'd like to thank you for your very kind comments on my pages. I appreciate it, and it means a lot to me, coming from fellow PSPers. I scroll through the pages on here, and I'm awe at the talent,  which oozes through in the pages you all create.  Well done all of you, you should be very proud of what you create.

All - thank you for the kind comments on my layouts

Lynda - I love how you did the photo lift and the photo splits.

Sue T - Awesome Bird layouts... you could make a coffee table book with these

Ann S - Love how you did the cherry tree.

Raymond - Your Happy Val's Day is doing animation quite well. Nice job!

Finally stopped doing labs and went over to the Playing with Paint Shop class.  I took a picture of my son and didn't realize until I got it on the pc that he had leaves over his arms and part of his back.  It took hours to try and get rid of those suckers.  Had a lot of fun doing this... Will be trying a couple more with the other ones she showed...

My submission for the Jan. Bootcamp assignment "Friends." I chose to do a "A Family Affair" of a Bluebird family feeding their kids. It was lots of fun. My photog friend, Ed Frampton, initially dubbed the center photo: "Bluebirds Discussing the Housing Crisis"

Edit: I changed the swirl under to the top left flower to the leaves from the same kit.