What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

Raymond, lovely Christmas layout. I really like the clustering of the holly below.

Sheila, your take on the MasterClass is brilliant and adorable.

Lynda, your animation is exquisite. The twinkles add just the right touch. Bet you were a whiz on Spirograph. Your doodles are quite fascinating.

Anne Lamp, there is some much I forget as well or move without thinking it through. It will all come together before you know it.

Bonnie, fantastic layout showcasing 2020. Your pictures are so fun.

Corrie, using photos of your flowers is a beautiful way to showcase the 2020 year.

Annie, I know you posted the links mainly for Lynda, but I believe I will have to check them out as well. Thanks.

This was a page I made for my gaming group recently; the game gives us a different theme every day. Created using KakleiDesigns contribution to January's A Love For Layouts Hope For the Future Blog Train. The font I used is called Ink Free. The pic is something I found on Pinterest. I love templates when I don't have a lot of time or when I have no ideas of my own.

This is not really scrapbooking (again) but it is the kind of stuff I have been playing with for years with PSP.  The picture started with a screenshot taken from an Osprey Bird nest explore sight. (https://explore.org/livecams/ospreys/audubon-boat-house-osprey-nest) that they leave up even during the off season.  Some of the other chatters look forward to my shopped to death posts and I have a lot of fun making them.

I live kind of in the woods in Florida ... just the way I like it really ... but the trees here are over run with what I call birds of prey. Carrion eaters. Or so I thought. I don't get too many little pretty birds - they are around - just not here in this immediate area. Maybe all the big birds just scare them away. Anyway, to make a long story short, I put out some fridge and freezer clean out stuff one morning for what I thought would be crows. Within minutes I had a LOT of big birds and I guess

the whole "just eat carrion" is just a myth, because they were chowing down on the cranberry orange muffins, stove top corn bread/scallop patties, and hot dogs? Go figure? They didn't leave a crumb. Obviously the crows are not going to join in with that bunch. I don't think I will do that again. Those big birds are scary ... especially when there is like 50 them! Anyway, I was playing with birds and pics and concentrated on ospreys while still playing with some of Carole's nail heads. I love those! I did not take any of the pictures, just collected them from all around. They have mesmerizing eyes!

It would appear that I have missed several comments on pages, which I posted in December.  I do apologize for  responding.  Thank you Val for your very kind comment on  my Blue Jay page.  Corrie, that is how I acquire my supplies from the store,  I add them to my wish list, and  purchase periodically.  Mind you I have been accumulating supplies for quite some time.

A little project I  created using a macro shot of a Flax.  I did it for the textures challenge in the maniac FB group.  I'm anxiously  waiting for  winter to give way to Spring, but I know that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Minka and Ann.  Thanks for sharing these pictures. I am an Osprey fan also, not that we have any here in Illinois.  I get my Osprey fix from some of the Explore web sights. This one is an Osprey nest in Maine. It is off season now but they are kind enough to leave the cams and chat open for us all year long.  The Osprey should be back in early April.  From this link you could find some nests further south that may still be active. https://explore.org/livecams/ospreys/osprey-nest. Here is a picture of the couple that were at that nest last year.

First ... let me say that I love looking at everything everyone does. I do appreciate how supportive everyone is of one another. I've had some company and really only getting bits and drabs of time to play, but I do sneak a look every so often to see what's happening! I love to look at everyone's work and especially the folks starting out with sandwiches and truthfully ... no matter where you are at a level in PSP, it's just darn fun to play with and learn as you go along. I recently bought a few new scripts and stuffies from Carols store. Been practicing with a few getting the ins and outs of them. This morning I ran out of notepaper here at my computer and in only two seconds time (printer sitting right here) used one of the scripts and made myself some little notepapers. Well, I guess I can save now on buying a scratchpad which I always keep here. I'll just make my own. Made sure to size them small enough to plop into PSP Print Layout and used auto-arranger to get four to a page. Print out three sheets and you have 12 notepapers. Simple and quick. It's such a simple thing and I never bothered to do it. Gives you a good reason to tube up something to make them pretty!