What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

Happy belated New Year to all of you.

Julia, welcome and we look forward to seeing what you post.

Sue, love your card. The perspective on the photo is wonderful. I wish I could catch snowflakes on my tongue; but here in NW Florida we are going from the 30's one day to the 70's the next. Blackcapped chickadee card is adorable. Nice work on the "Spring" wordart.

Oh, Annie, awesome layout and I loved learning more about your home state (macadamias are my favorite). Not much of a rum drinker (I mix it with brown sugar to make a marinate for pineapple slices to be grilled, yummmm). Your blending in "Imagine" is gorgeous.

Lynda, fantastic presentation on the Master Class. Even though I signed up, I missed it :( Now you have inspired me to take a look at it. Love your layer climber. You are so inspiration on all levels. Wish I had thought about making the books and shelf 3D when I was working on my layout. Yours are perfect.

Raymond, you did a wonderful job with your extractions and Sue has given you great suggestions.

This lesson came at a perfect time. I had been playing with digital cross stitch (the three bird pictures) and they seemed appropriate for a stack of books.

Lab 11 Module 1

Lesson 3: bookshelf

Experiment 5: fun font find - yellowtail and aleo

South Carolina is my home state and I love to visit there. As a child, I often went to Lake Murray with my parents. There was a public park at the dam and I had many adventures there. My Grandfather helped to build the dam and I have a fire poker he made from concrete reinforcing rod while working at the dam. At one time the dam was the longest earth dam in the world and the lake was the largest man-made lake in the world. Both have been surpassed. However, the lake will always be magical in my memories! Travelogue template by Connie Prince.

I have been playing today my friends with some of Michele's Fairymist tutorials.  I have followed Michele for many years and I truly love her tutorials.  This particular one is called Honeymoon but I did change a fair bit ... as you do!  I love the artwork of wildlife enthusiast Alan Hunt ... his paintings are really amazing and often times I have to really check to see whether they are art or photos.  Four of his paintings are in this one and they are truly captivating.  Of course, sized down the detail gets lost a bit but if you do a google search you will find many of his paintings to give you an idea of how amazing his artwork really is.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D

Bonnie, all of your layouts are wonderful. I loved reading about each of them. And I adore the snowmen Christmas gifts. What a great surprise.

Raymond, both are extremely well done. MarlenenewTV is so crisp and clear. While Impression softens the pixelation that can occur when scanning.

Annie, thank you so much for taking a look at my layout. Your input means alot to me. Wow, The Love of Country is simply amazing. I will have to check out some of her tutorials.

Michele, hope all is going well for you and that your new year will be spectacular.