What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

I see the campus is a hive of activity with wonderful, creative pages. Great work to you all, to many to  compliment individually.  I've been working on this year's ecards.  A little different  to my usual style of work.  Of course they are in my pending file  for now, until closer to the date of sending, when I might make adjustments.  For now each card  has the basic layout.  Vintage designs.

Couldn't sleep ... just one of those nights. Was playing with Carole's freebie Val frame. I am not much of a "Valentiney Girl" anymore. It was still fun to put something else I love in it. I often miss home and while I try like heck not to wish the Florida weather along to spring ... Spring means going home. :)

Thank you, Karon.  The two States are similar for beauty, but you will find a WHOLE LOT MORE dirt roads in Maine.  Like the ones in those pictures.  LOL  Maine doesn’t have nearly as much traffic either, but then again our towns aren’t the size of ones in MA.  I think the people are largely the difference.  Some friends of mine from Florida came to Maine to tour for the summer.  They complained to me that the roads were atrocious.  I replied that most of our dirt roads aren’t maintained for a luxury Greyhound bus “camper” towing a trailer full of ATV’S so they could “get back to nature”.  LOL All in good fun.  Unless they are going way upcountry ... there aren’t many places for public ATV riding.  And the further north you go, you better leave the bus somewhere it can turn around and ride the ATV to get there.

Minka: Beautiful HOME layout. I would not have thought of doing the four photos around like that with the hearts.

Annie T: I am definitely a bird lover so I am enjoying all your scrapbook pages. I like how you used the birds colors in the papers.

Sue T: Your cards are amazing. Great idea to make them at the beginning of the year and having them ready.