What are you working on (in November 2020)?

Cassel

I just did Carole's Subway Art challenge from her blog. They are meant to be printed and possibly framed on the wall bur I made a digital version with a frame. The quotes are from an old daily meditations book called Courage to Change. Each line of text is separate on a vector layer so you can pull them out and change if needed. I also duplicated them and made raster copies in order to back up the text and make it stronger without a shadow.

With all the COVID restrictions, we are still allowed to curl in our province. However, the club rules have changed to ensure that we all stay safe. So I thought it might be worthwhile to make up a subway sign to highlight these new rules.

I saw Carole's email about subway-art and Ann's thoughtful subway-art here in this thread. It spurred me on to make one. It was surprisingly easy and fun. Hope you are all staying safe.

I have created one subway art but have not resized it for the Campus. As I said in another post...I am not happy with my creations lately. I will get it resized and posted soon. Carole also has a subway art lesson in Creative Scraps. It is a little different but the technique is pretty much the same.

Ann, I too can see your project framed and hanging on my wall. Art, you have given me an idea. I should do a poster for our pickleball group rules. Wonderful creations! Both of you rock!

Lynda and Corrie, you are busy with scripts and are creating wonderful elements. I need to use my scripts more. You two inspire me.

Well Campers I have made my first Christmas card for 2020.  All my own work ... even the Christmas tree!  I traced one using the pen tool cos I loved the lopsided top and then went to work with colouring and shading (using the cut out tool).  It was like playing with colour in pages when you were a kid.  The patterns I used for colouring were also made by myself following Carole's tuts ... as you do!  The envelope was also made following one of Carole's tuts and the card was a template I created myself an age ago.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.

Oh Bonnie! A heartfelt subway art page which put a giggle in my day. Darkness stands out because of the color you used and chaos stands out because of the funky font you used ... says it all my friend, exactly how Bonnie Ballentine feels about life without Pickleball! How to get a message across with subway art ... love it Bonnie.

Happy you liked my card and papers, much appreciated my friend. ;D

It has been several days since I was on here last.  Everyone has been ever so busy, so many creative and inspiring pages, covering so many different subjects.  Annie, I love your card.  It's wonderful that it only takes one of Carole's tutorials on  creating an envelope, to open up so many different ways to create and showcase cards with envelopes. Carole's  tutorials and masterclasses are stepping stones for bigger and better layouts.