What are you working on (in November 2020)?

Cassel

Date-11-2020.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in November, be it a scrapbook page, a collage, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

This is also from the other night.  Sask Native Aster.  Masked the  flower image, and then framed it.   My posts are now up to date.   Lovely to have you back Carole, technology is wonderful, until it goes wrong.  I can't even start to imagine how frustrated you must have been. Thank you for all that you for us.

Sue...I love what you did with the Beautiful Mess background. It almost looks like a field of flowers. Your Drinks challenge layout is fantastic. Like how you blended the bottle pictures with the apple. And, of course, the sheep pictures at the top are a cute addition. Your second Drink challenge is just a gorgeous and the quote is so apropos.

A photo I took back in the summer of 2018. I did a simple 3 tier frame then. This is what I created with that same photo today. I took a portion of the photo, duplicated, mirrored, merged, duplicated, flipped, merged, copied and paste into selection for the frame, blur etc. I then used that same image I created from the selection and used the kaleidoscope, silly me didn't keep the settings, as it took countless random clicks to find the background paper I used, which I liked. I could go to the history I suppose. Carole's corner punches, and a little word art. Caroles, fancy lace font edge.

Liberia...We all seem to have good taste. There is a spider on nearly every page I make. Some easy to detect; others a little harder. It started when my granddaughter was about a year old. We would play find the spider. She is now 21 and whenever she or her mother get a scrapbook from me, the 1st thing she does is go looking for the spiders. ;)

Still revising my Drinks layout..I took inspiration from Lynda and embellished my drinks shapes and added a can of my Folgers coffee to match the bottle of my 14 Hands wine. LOL.. these drinks are very personal for me.

I'm also sad as I just learned that Alex Trebek, the host of Jeopardy! has passed away today. My all time fav.  :'(

Oh, sorry, I forgot to scale the picture of Alex Trebek.