October SKETCH Challenge (2024)

Cassel

Sketch190-2024-06

Learning scrapbooking is often done with practice, looking around for inspiration, and trying to recreate projects we admire. Sometimes, we can be inspired by finished projects, but sometimes, we also have to use our imagination to interpret something.

This challenge will allow you to envision something from a “boring” base, and you will have to imagine the end result differently. The sketch is only a written idea, and you can fly with it, modify it, and customize it to fit your vision, your photos, and your supplies.

Sketch13

And if you want more information on using sketches, check out this article.

Post your project in the gallery.

6 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

I like this sketch but I don't know if I have time enough for it this week with my calendar not finished. If I haven't I'll keep the sketch for another time!

Don't worry. The thread won't be locked so you can easily come back to it when you have more time.

5 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

I like this sketch but I don't know if I have time enough for it this week with my calendar not finished. If I haven't I'll keep the sketch for another time!

me too.  I'm cutting more sample cards to show the bride-to-be this week.  Measure 8-9 times, cut once...get it wrong. ugh!

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Sad 1