Easter Hunt 2024

Cassel

spacer.png

Just for the fun of it, we will be having a fun activity in the Campus: an Easter Hunt.

It will be similar to the Treasure hunt that took place last September, but it will be smaller in scale and limited to the Campus blog.

The hunt will take place March 30-April 1st. So you will have 3 days to find all your eggs.

The clues are meant to be quite easy. If you are really stuck, you can ask questions in this thread. To keep it interesting, I would ask that nobody give the direct answers or the direct URL for any clue. I don't want anyone to get frustrated, but I also want you to browse the various articles (don't worry, there is no walking involved).

Have fun!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

I have found all but # 10. I will try again later.

The Who is

in the clue.

You are the "One" 

to get it done!

You got this Anne!

Remember Carole's clue:

The clues are meant to be easy. Use the search feature on the blog. Most clues refer to article titles. If you are really stuck, you can always ask questions in this thread in the forum.

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

The Who is

in the clue.

You are the "One" 

to get it done!

You got this Anne!

Remember Carole's clue:

The clues are meant to be easy. Use the search feature on the blog. Most clues refer to article titles. If you are really stuck, you can always ask questions in this thread in the forum.

I used the search on the other 11 with no trouble.  For some reason I was not using the right search words, but I did finally find it.  Thanks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anne Lamp said:

I used the search on the other 11 with no trouble.  For some reason I was not using the right search words, but I did finally find it.  Thanks.

me too, this is the one I decided to use other words than I should have.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

All done and sent! Interesting articles I had not seen before. Thanks, Carole and Happy Easter! 🐰

Ann I did it and emailed this year you didnt have to help me,    I Love You all.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yesterday I found them all too and send them in. It is always such fun and offering an opportunity to read blogs that I have forgotten about, although I have some of them printed for easy reference. Thank you Carole and happy easter!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

It is always such fun and offering an opportunity to read blogs that I have forgotten about, although I have some of them printed for easy reference.

Although let's be honest, the Easter Hunt (just like the Treasure Hunt) is a promotional activity (hoping to attract new people to the site), it is also meant as a way for people to find useful information at the same time. With so many blog posts (633), it is easy to miss some, forget a few, or even not know about others.

I am happy that it makes anyone discover something useful!!

Happy Easter!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Cassel said:

Although let's be honest, the Easter Hunt (just like the Treasure Hunt) is a promotional activity (hoping to attract new people to the site), it is also meant as a way for people to find useful information at the same time. With so many blog posts (633), it is easy to miss some, forget a few, or even not know about others.

I am happy that it makes anyone discover something useful!!

Happy Easter!

I am always happy for the  Winners but hoping I win a membership so bad,  The best People are right here 

• Like 2