Template Workshop 2024

Cassel

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

Thank you Monique!  It took me a long time to play with that template to find some kind of vision.  I almost gave up.

To quote the captain in "Galaxy Quest" - "Never give up! Never surrender!"  Galaxy Quest is one of my favorite movies!

Edited by Mary Solaas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Template 6 Diamond. Because one of the pictures was horizontal, I had to change the layout somewhat. I colored and textured the 3 ribbons; that Winter Vibes font that was talked about and several of us downloaded it, the sticker and the mitten banner are mine as is the background paper. The Hot Chocolate card in the center is from Pixel Scrapper – Jessica Dunn (one of my favorite developers). The 2 hot chocolate buttons holding the mitten banner are from Pixel Scrapper – Brooke Gazarek. The 3 generations are from different families of mine.

2024 Template 6 Diamond_600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Template 7. The background paper, the 2 round papers, and the elements are all from my desert kit we did last year.  The font is Wigglye from CF. The paper on top of the background paper is a picture from the same group as the 4 pictures that are dominant; however the opacity has been reduced, the underlying paper is white, and the blend mode is Multiply.  The font was innerbevelled and shadowed.

2024 Template 7_600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 8

On 1/21/2024 at 7:28 PM, Gerry Landreth said:

Day 7. Noah has been doing modeling and commercials. In one, he had to portray a child who was happily playing and suddenly dramatically sick. While the director praised his talent, his mother realized she saw the same behavior when she yelled, "Time to go to school!" Is it talent or practice?

The kit is a collaboration called Boy of Mine from Go Digital Scrapbooking. The font is Nonplussed from Creative Market.

GNL-2024-TemplateWorkshop-Day07-600.jpg

A little actor in the family? Cool.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Template 6 Diamond. Because one of the pictures was horizontal, I had to change the layout somewhat. I colored and textured the 3 ribbons; that Winter Vibes font that was talked about and several of us downloaded it, the sticker and the mitten banner are mine as is the background paper. The Hot Chocolate card in the center is from Pixel Scrapper – Jessica Dunn (one of my favorite developers). The 2 hot chocolate buttons holding the mitten banner are from Pixel Scrapper – Brooke Gazarek. The 3 generations are from different families of mine.

2024 Template 6 Diamond_600.jpg

The mitts strung at the bottom really add a special touch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Last - Template 7 Diamond. All the papers and the brad group are from Cassel's Fire and Ice kit. The bow at the bottom is also from Cassel. The font is Violenty Script.

2024 Template 7 Diamond_600.jpg

These are perfect fireworks!  They look like flowers with a stem.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

On 1/25/2024 at 2:43 PM, Mary Solaas said:

Template 7. The background paper, the 2 round papers, and the elements are all from my desert kit we did last year.  The font is Wigglye from CF. The paper on top of the background paper is a picture from the same group as the 4 pictures that are dominant; however the opacity has been reduced, the underlying paper is white, and the blend mode is Multiply.  The font was innerbevelled and shadowed.

2024 Template 7_600.jpg

The dog in the 3rd picture makes me smile each time I see this. A sweet-looking Doodle perhaps? Not what I would expect to see in an old wild west environment, but I like it anyway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1