What are you working on (in December 2023)?

Cassel

Good evening, Everyone! I am about to head up to bed and snooze thru the ball dropping. Wishing each of you a very happy, healthy and properous 2024. I'm looking forward to all the fun we will have learning new things in 2024.

Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.

• Love 4

• Cassel unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

Good evening, Everyone! I am about to head up to bed and snooze thru the ball dropping. Wishing each of you a very happy, healthy and properous 2024. I'm looking forward to all the fun we will have learning new things in 2024.

Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.

I'll be snoozing thru the ball dropping too!  The fireworks put on by the city started at 8pm!  

Edited by Susan Ewart

I started this a couple of days ago and just finished it.  I don't think I did any of the things on my 2023 list except "take the stairs" and that is because the elevator  at work has been broke for months. LOL  Happy New Year all.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FW 6.jpg

Edited by Anne Lamp
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Anne Lamp said:

I started this a couple of days ago and just finished it.  I don't think I did any of the things on my 2023 list except "take the stairs" and that is because the elevator  at work has been broke for months. LOL  Happy New Year all.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FW 6.jpg

Yup, sounds like me, different list but same result.  But I'm a sucker and I'll make 'em and I'll break 'em...probably by the end of January!

• Haha 6

17 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

Yup, sounds like me, different list but same result.  But I'm a sucker and I'll make 'em and I'll break 'em...probably by the end of January!

I don't make lists anymore, so depressing not being able to follow them and realizing I can't!😭

2 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

@Anne Lamp Looks like a list I should make (except that I do like vegetables - no problem there).  Procrastination is the name of the game.  I sometimes do my best production at the last minute! Ha! Ha!

me too!  Nothing like a deadline to make you productive.

• Like 1

Oldest Wrocław where Jacek was. He took a great shot. I admire it so my old .gif has been found. My works with emoticons /based on Carole's preset shapes/ will be done later. 

OldestWROCŁAW.jpg

• Love 5