Working on a book - Help me out!

Cassel

1 hour ago, Cassel said:

Just to let everyone know, the pre-sale will start on July 9th, but I would like to TRY to get to #1 on Amazon, even if only for one day! To help out, I would ask anyone who wants to get the book to order it ONLY ON RELEASE DATE, which is July 16th!

The more sales/day will give more chances to reach #1. Sales during pre-sale counts, but would be spread over more days, so hold off until July 16th! 

Did you make significant changes to the proof copy that I have?

• Like 1

I have marked my calendar too, but it is always a bit difficult to know when to start due to the time difference and I suspect that I need to go to the American Amazon site and not to the Dutch one that comes up first when I go to Amazon. If I'll be buying the book depends on how much it will cost having it send to me in Europe. Of course I can have it delivered to my daughter's but it will be in 2025 before I will be visiting there. Dilemmas..........

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

I have marked my calendar too, but it is always a bit difficult to know when to start due to the time difference and I suspect that I need to go to the American Amazon site and not to the Dutch one that comes up first when I go to Amazon. If I'll be buying the book depends on how much it will cost having it send to me in Europe. Of course I can have it delivered to my daughter's but it will be in 2025 before I will be visiting there. Dilemmas..........

As far as I know, it would be available in your Amazon. However, because it is in full color, apparently, it won't be available in Amazon for Japan and Australia, at least, for the printed version (Kindle should still be available everywhere).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1