Calendar Workshop 2024

Cassel

Ladies good luck, you will get there and calendars can be given in the beginning of January too, as long as you give that first page as a teaser for the rest of the pages.

I'm very happy that I could print my calendar last Sunday and it is looking fine. Yesterday after those pages had time to dry I put 2 holes in the top of the pages. If you handle them to soon, I had printed them on glossy photopaper, they can smudge a bit. Tomorrow I search for a nice ribbon to bind them together, wrap them in gift paper and they are ready for posting. Now I have to print my cards and those go on matt paper that dries much quicker. I have all my addresses in a word file so I only have to print the address labels and then those can be posted too, or when they have to go nearby I'll bring them myself. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, Jannette Nieuwboer said:

@Susan Ewart and @Christina I had to skip the travel and the scripting. I could count on my fingers that it was to much for me. But it seems to me not to bad with a calendar. If you want to print on a home printer you can do it some later in the year. good luck with it. 🤗

Thank you, Janette. 🙂   I am hopeful I'll finish it this year 🤞... It takes more time to find the right photo than creating the page. 

I'll have it printed in a print shop, as always, and it will look like the photo below so my mother-in-law can hang it on the wall as she prefers.

Photo-Wall-calendar.jpg

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Jannette Nieuwboer said:

@Corrie KinkelWhat size did you use Corrie?

I use A-4. I can use the full width of the calendar, but there is a little strip of 1,5 cm at the top (or bottom). I don't cut that strip off and use it to put two holes in with a perforator. So I can bind the pages with a nice complementary ribbon. You can also use that space for a spiral binding should you want it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cassel unpinned this topic