https://youtu.be/ize_UfPCMjc  - Brush variance
https://youtu.be/kcyF2jTmsJk  - Calendar
https://youtu.be/4GhJIoHRIzg  - Scrapbook
https://youtu.be/DN5YmMJGYv4  - The Text tool
https://youtu.be/ixKUgfrwiTo  - Special effects
https://youtu.be/QMDRErG_DMg  - Picture tubes
https://youtu.be/1cu2Tz3ecXo  - Restoring old photos
https://youtu.be/1RF3fmOUHyE  - Masks
https://youtu.be/7vdGOL23Nt8  - Scripting (2017)
https://youtu.be/IOT2k2wlCG8  - Scripting (2012)

thank you.  this is awesome.  will have to look at the scripting first for sure.

• Thanks 1

Reality TV is pretty much most of what I watch besides crime documentaries and shows like Forensic Files. I like seeing the process of investigation into the crimes.

As for The Traitors. I never saw the first season of the US series as it was on Peacock and I didn't subscribe to it. But last spring, they did a marathon on the Bravo channel and I was able to watch it there. Then about a month ago I found out that season 2 was being filmed (filming should have ended this week). No idea if I'll be able to watch it since nothing has been said about where it will be shown. I really enjoyed it. I would like to watch the other versions but don't have access to them. I'm pretty much limited to anything USA based since I don't subscribe to any streaming services.

I like reality TV because I can start and stop at anytime. I don't really like series anymore. Just this week I've missed every show I watch because of surgery and being in the hospital longer than planned (I'm doing good though!). But I can easily pick up on them next week. And with reality TV it is usually 13 shows and done.

I would have to say my favorite is The Amazing Race. I love to see the different places they go. Some of the other series I have watched, I have taken off watching for a few seasons and then when I watch again, it is fresh and new.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rene Marker said:

I would have to say my favorite is The Amazing Race. I love to see the different places they go. Some of the other series I have watched, I have taken off watching for a few seasons and then when I watch again, it is fresh and new.

I love Amazing Race too. They have a Canadian version too which is so much fun when they show places that are familiar. Last year, they even filmed right here, in town, and visited places I am vary familiar with. One pit stop was in Pokeshaw, where this picture was taken. It was right at the bottom of the picture, on the beach. I would drive by there twice a day when going to work.

PB020014-900.jpg

For the other reality shows, I like to see the challenges and such, but I am a bit annoyed with the drama. One show I don't watch is Big Brother. I have had it on, sometimes, while waiting for another show, but I find the drama too much and I don't like their challenges. I am not sure why.

• Love 4

46 minutes ago, Rene Marker said:

Reality TV is pretty much most of what I watch besides crime documentaries and shows like Forensic Files. I like seeing the process of investigation into the crimes.

As for The Traitors. I never saw the first season of the US series as it was on Peacock and I didn't subscribe to it. But last spring, they did a marathon on the Bravo channel and I was able to watch it there. Then about a month ago I found out that season 2 was being filmed (filming should have ended this week). No idea if I'll be able to watch it since nothing has been said about where it will be shown. I really enjoyed it. I would like to watch the other versions but don't have access to them. I'm pretty much limited to anything USA based since I don't subscribe to any streaming services.

I like reality TV because I can start and stop at anytime. I don't really like series anymore. Just this week I've missed every show I watch because of surgery and being in the hospital longer than planned (I'm doing good though!). But I can easily pick up on them next week. And with reality TV it is usually 13 shows and done.

I was thinking about you.  Glad to see you back in the Campus and to hear you are doing well.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I love Amazing Race too. They have a Canadian version too which is so much fun when they show places that are familiar. Last year, they even filmed right here, in town, and visited places I am vary familiar with. One pit stop was in Pokeshaw, where this picture was taken. It was right at the bottom of the picture, on the beach. I would drive by there twice a day when going to work.

PB020014-900.jpg

For the other reality shows, I like to see the challenges and such, but I am a bit annoyed with the drama. One show I don't watch is Big Brother. I have had it on, sometimes, while waiting for another show, but I find the drama too much and I don't like their challenges. I am not sure why.

Wow, what a beautiful picture and the colors in that sunset are unreal.  I would love that drive to work everyday!  I see nice borders too.  Is that "AddBorders?",  maybe a script and your name, is it a picture tube?  What a good idea when i saw that in that Scripting video you did for Corel.  

48 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Wow, what a beautiful picture and the colors in that sunset are unreal.  I would love that drive to work everyday!  I see nice borders too.  Is that "AddBorders?",  maybe a script and your name, is it a picture tube?  What a good idea when i saw that in that Scripting video you did for Corel.  

I don't remember. I think I made a script to frame my photos back then.

37 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

I'm going to look into Father Brown and Death in Paradise.  They look good.  My hubby is good at finding shows on various channels, free streaming services etc.  thanks for the input.

37 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

I'm going to look into Father Brown and Death in Paradise.  They look good.  My hubby is good at finding shows on various channels, free streaming services etc.  thanks for the input.

Father Brown is a  great all round drama series, you will  thoroughly enjoy it.  Another  classic golden oldie  drama series started on Monday night on Vision.   Ballykissangel  check it out.   It was a great hit when it was first aired back in 1995.  I ran for  6 or 7 series I believe.

9 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:

Father Brown is a  great all round drama series, you will  thoroughly enjoy it.  Another  classic golden oldie  drama series started on Monday night on Vision.   Ballykissangel  check it out.   It was a great hit when it was first aired back in 1995.  I ran for  6 or 7 series I believe.

Awesome, I'll look for it.  I've seen that title before and never looked.  Such an odd name ....Ballykissangel.

10 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Awesome, I'll look for it.  I've seen that title before and never looked.  Such an odd name ....Ballykissangel.

The series  is set in Ireland, produced  by BBC Northern Ireland.   I'll say no more!  Look out for it next Monday evening, once you have watched it, you'll appreciate the title of the drama.  Typically Irish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

They are both good series to watch. As are Grantchester, Professor T, Unforgotten, and so many more on PBS. Which is about the only TV I watch. No cable, just antenna, but close to Michigan so lots of channels.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:
 The series  is set in Ireland, produced  by BBC Northern Ireland.   I'll say no more!  Look out for it next Monday evening, once you have watched it, you'll appreciate the title of the drama.  Typically Irish. 

Yes, another great series. Anyone mention Heartbeat?

On 10/4/2023 at 11:50 AM, Sue Thomas said:

I have never ever watched reality shows, they have never appealed to me.  Nor the  American drama shows like NCIS, Law and order, Blue Bloods and the list goes on and on.  I have Shaw TV provider, with PBS( PBS has 3 channels)  and Vision channels (which are part of the Shaw package) are what I watch.  I agree with Chris, about the British shows, they are very down to earth. Both channels have an array of classic British programs, most of which  I grew up watching, and they never get old.  I'm currently watching  Shetland, which I haven't watched before. Silent witness, with Amanda Burton playing the pathologist.  Death in Paradise, Inspector Morse, and Endeavour. Last of the Summer Wine, Keeping up Appearances, New Tricks. The Sweeney with John Thaw, who also played Inspector Morse. Van Der Valk,  Heartbeat.  Unforgotten. Meet the Midwife, Agatha Christie murder mysteries. The list goes on. I  have watched Murdock Mysteries, which I like, mainly because Thomas Craig plays the inspector. I remember him in his younger days in Inspector Morse, and Coronation street. Plus it's also semi educational.  PBS airs NOVA, and many nature documentaries. That's the extent of my TV viewing.  

I grew up watching Upstairs Downstairs, drama series in black and white, there  were  three series I think in all. Starring Gordon Jackson. I haven't watched Downton Abbey at all.  I watched the first  few series of Outlander, which I enjoyed, but then lost in interest in it.  I have to say my favourite American detective series is Columbo.  Which airs on Vision on a Thursday night. 

When you mentioned Morse and Endeavour, my heart skipped a beat! The very closing moments of the last episode of Endeavour just blew me away. I think my first PBS binge was 'way back with the first Poldark (Robin Ellis). I was hooked from then on. I still miss Alistair Cooke as host.

Edited by Julie Magerka
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

When you mentioned Morse and Endeavour, my heart skipped a beat! The very closing moments of the last episode of Endeavour just blew me away. I think my first PBS binge was 'way back with the first Poldark (Robin Ellis). I was hooked from then on. I still miss Alistair Cooke as host.

wow, lots for me to check out.  thank you Julie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

10 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

Oh my goodness me!   The first airing of Poldark, was back in the mid 70's, I remember it well.  I was a teenager back them.  Robin Ellis and Angharad Rees.  I idolized them both. 

As for Endeavour Morse, They chose the prefect actor to play that part, in Shawn Evans.  Also a very fitting role for the journalist,  is Abigail Thaw, the daughter of John Thaw.   There wasn't a detail left out in the production of Endeavour.  John Thaw would have been very proud, had  he been alive.

• Like 2

Lately, I'm watching several older series that I missed the first time around: The Good Wife, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, Good Omens & Billions. I try to pick out a film for my Saturday night viewing: this week it will be "Spotlight" with Bill Murray as a crusading newspaper editor. It won the Academy Award and I've seen it before but it's so good it'll hold up for a second viewing. I'm also a fan of Endeavor and (the original) Professor T. 

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Like 1