September SONG Title Challenge (2023)

Cassel

Song-Challenge.jpg

Once a week, there is a radio show that has been on for many years. It is called Vinyl Tap. It is 2 hours of songs that are picked around a particular theme. Sometimes, it has to do with a word, sometimes, a topic, sometimes it is another particularity (like "unlikely duets").

With the fall months coming, use a title or lyrics of a song that has a COLOR in the title. "Lady in red", "Yellow submarine", "Pink Cadillac", "Brown eyed girl", etc. 

Are you up to the challenge?

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Marie-Claire said:

Pictures from Pexels.com, and png from pngwing.com
Song, Purple Rain from Prince

mclp_song title_chall_23_09_600.jpg

... ups Marie-Claire, you had the same song in mind and you were quicker than me. I did something too. 
When Julie dedicated her picture to Jimi Hendrix and Purple Haze I immediately thought of Prince and Purple Rain.

Would that be OK for you if I placed my picture too?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cassel said:

It is absolutely ok to post yours. Even if you have the exact same song in mind, your projects will be different anyways, and that is what we love to see.

That's what I love about these challenges. Everyone makes a unique and creative layout. It's fun to see how a theme or idea is interpreted by others. Post away, Libera, Hendrix or Prince!

• Like 2

I picked the song Time Marches On by Tracy Lawrence.   I like the words and truth of the song that time does march on.   I used CASS Airbrush script on the background paper then used the Brick Texture.   I created the clocks using Notebook-Lab-10-01 clock face.  I used font Times New Roman and Forte.   For the elements I used Jumpstart Designs My Weathered Heart.

07-06 Terry Gerrylyn Royannea  Image1a campus.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 9/19/2023 at 2:14 AM, libera said:

... ups Marie-Claire, you had the same song in mind and you were quicker than me. I did something too. 
When Julie dedicated her picture to Jimi Hendrix and Purple Haze I immediately thought of Prince and Purple Rain.

Would that be OK for you if I placed my picture too?

Yes certainly, that is not a problem here. I'm curious what you made ?

2 hours ago, libera said:

I don't know what happened, guess it was too late for me .... grrrr but I just discovered I "killed" my final version of purple rain ?.
So I add the first try.... where I began to paint the face....

prince2-w.jpg

That's bad luck that you now have to start over, but this one is beautiful, so you paint the face yourself ? ?

• Like 1