Looking for a catchy phrase

Cassel

I hope you can help me, or at least inspire me. I am looking for a catchy phrase that would summarize what the Campus/membership means for scrapbookers and for non-scrapbookers (so it can actually be two separate phrases).

Just like the iPod had "1000 songs in your pocket", what would the Campus have?

Can you think of anything? Let's just brainstorm.

Playing off of other slogans:

You’re in good hands with the Scrapbook Campus.

The power of memories.

I love the Scrapbook Campus.

When you care enough to scrap the very best.

Scrapbook Campus…when you’re here, you’re family.

Scrapbook Campus…open happy memories.

Scrapbook Campus…scrap it your way.

Scrapbook Campus…let us guide you to your next scrapping adventure.

Scrapbooking…that was easy.

Digital Scrapbooking…reduce your carbon footprint and have fun.

You’re in good hands with Carole.

Scrapbook Campus…better instruction, better pages.

No one outscraps the Scrapbook Campus.

Scrapbook Campus…how scrappers get more done.

Like a good neighbor Scrapbook Campus is there.

Scrapbook Campus, I’m lovin’ it.

"Artistically inspiring tutorials and creative ideas across (the board)  a broad spectrum"

or simply

"Artistically inspiring"

I feel that it may be a good idea not to emphasise scrapbooking, even though it's in the title.  Initially I wasn't a scrapbooker. I was a bit sceptical when I first saw the site.  Mind you as soon as I had a browse through the site, I knew it was what I was looking for.

"If you are stuck...there's a tutorial for that"  a play on "there's an app for that.

which is what I'm doing now, text on an ellipse path that I want the bottom to have a curved word going in the right direction.  I found two that I'm about to watch. I got the words across the top and now to get the word across the bottom in the right direction.

I get that Corrie, it's hard enough to think up slogans in your own language let alone trying to translate it to another language.  I watch a lot of Korean Series and the subtitles are often quite humorous.  Even funnier is when they actually use an English word and turn to my husband and tell him I think I can understand Korean now.

All the slogans are really well thought out and I think they can be used in many areas and for different purposes, good to the have lots of choices for the right situations.

So I am dutch and not a scrapbooker, but learned a lot here,  I decided not to try but think the best three I saw are

Suzy

Scrapbook Campus – Got a question? Just ask us!

Sue Thomas

Artistically inspiring tutorials and creative ideas across a broad spectrum

Susan Edwart

If you are stuck…there’s a tutorial for that.

Love the creativity being shown here. What about making explicit mention of PaintShop Pro?

For example:

Want to be a PaintShop Pro expert? Join Scrapbook Campus

Become a PaintShop Pro expert with Scrapbook Campus

And a 101 other variations…

I rather like "Making Memories with PaintShop Pro" that Carole has for her store.

The scrapbook dynamo with Paint Shop Pro

(make) your memories glow with Paint Shop Pro

Scrap your memories and mistletoe with Paint Shop Pro

your pictures will get up and go with Paint Shop Pro

Not much better, but I think I agree with Sharla that the Paint Shop Pro is more important.  Despite what I have posted above, I think the scrap is less important. Surely a large percentage of PSP users don’t do any kind of scrapbooking at all?

Learn, where your  digital creativity can break boundaries.

OR

Learn, to push your  digital creativity to new boundaries.

Personally, I would omit PSP and the Scrapbook campus from the  phrase.   It's irrelevant  whether you are a scrapbooker or not. As everything in the campus can be  used  in copious  forms of digital art,  photography,    wordart,  cards,  advertising poster, and the list goes on and on.  Once you  have mastered even a few techniques demonstrated in the campus tutorials,  those skills allows you to digitally create what you  envisage in your mind

The debate about whether to include the "scrapbooking" or the "PSP" in any of the Campus promotion has been in my head for over 10 years!

Some people come and discover digital scrapbooking, after being paper scrapbookers.

Some people discover digital scrapbooking as a totally new activity.

Some people discover PSP as a way to transition from paper to digital.

Some people expand their PSP knowledge through various activities, including but not exclusive to scrapbooking.

It is like there are so many different points of entry or "reasons" to enter in the Campus, and so many reasons to stay too!

That is why brainstorming like this might help find an "overarching" reason for most to come and stay with us.

And if I can't find a single phrase, I might use more than one, in different places!

Carole, have you ever done a survey, on those points that you made?

I had never done paper scrapbooking, or digital scrapbooking, until I  found your site.  I used PSP to edit photos, create cards and calendars.  Programs, and posters for various organisations I  was involved in, also business cards.  Such as PTA (parent, teacher assoc)  Pony Club,  Local Ploughing match and the like.

The phrases I have posted, are from what I have experienced through being a member of the campus.