What are you working on (in November 2021)?

Cassel

I've not been very active in the "What are you working on" thread in the last couple of months... But, here and there, I peek in, so I know I've been missing all the great stuff you all had posted... Hopefully, I will join you after the course.

Great job, my friends!

Nice to see everyone again.  Loads of great stuff to look at.  My company has headed back north to the cold.  I do miss them ... but not the cold! Someone sent me a graphic of a barn for autumn and I had fun playing with it with Carole's text shaping script.  Just sharing as I haven't really had time to play with much else.  Thanks for all the lovelies to look at!

regarding this weekend webinar I had a free offer came thru you may be interested in,  I am sure someones watching what I doing, just a coincidence.  Here is the site

https://webmaster-deals.com/

its a large file but once downloaded each subject is in various formats, png, svg, icon, and ico (which  I haven't heard of and doesn't open on in Paintshop)  each come in 3 sizes, so you can have fun wasting your time deleting those you don't need

Here are some examples, as you can see, I had nothing better to do,  these are the largest size 512 on a 3000 background sized down to 600 the small bowl is the smallest 64 of the 3 sizes and each comes as coloured, solid and outline.

Wow! so much beautiful and inspiring work from everyone.  I just bought the scales script and what fun it is.  I'm embarrassed to say I was a little afraid of scripts but this one practically took me by the hand and walked me through it.  It was so easy and fun to try out different choices.  here are some I did.  I used the same color and selected a black outline and one with a white outline and they sure look different.  the other one I chose a 45 degree angle and made it slightly larger.

The last masterclass about numbers was just in time for me to do something for our 50th wedding anniversary next week. I have in my fonts  some that came with extra's and a couple with icons. I mostly used the Material Design Icons font and Christmas extra font. If I use my fontviewer I can select an icon and then save it as a PNG, so no problem with typing a specific number etc.  For the text I used Bahnschrift which I find very easy to read and Mawarna Monogram for our initials. Some icons golden and the others red. By the way the number on the coffeecups is and estimated guess, the rest is pretty accurate,

My daughter and I just got home from a short trip up country in Tennessee.  Today we went to the Safari Park and this is what we developed together after we got home.  The zebra background was made with the PSP zebra pattern and the frame around us is one from Cassel.  I extracted us from a selfie we took today and overlayed it on the picture of the park entrance poster.  Lots of fun.

thank you, Carole and Michele

I don't understand is it on 2022  all I saw was Ai button  but didn't wont to press anything in case I lost it

I closed down last night overnight that blessed upgrade thing started this morning I had this and 2022 open along with 6 other pages open on my screen, so heaven knows what it did last night.

so PHOTOGRAPHY  I don't think I have a photography pack, is it part of 2022 what do you do with it.

I haven't used the ai thing either, would like a programme, perhaps a webinar on how to use it please

this is what I was working on  I had finished it just had to add the text which I did today.  xxx

Thank you  Carole, Ann and Pirkko xx

Ann, that is interesting so many strange things happening today, I dont know how or why you were sent to twitter as I have never been on the site or even have an account on there, so did it come up on twitter.  intriguing, perhaps you have one, that might somehow explain it.  Enjoy your day xx

Trish lovely page for your sister!  I clicked on the screenshot of your workspace too but I got the normal enlargement and no twitter! You were in the Photografy workspace for sure, I use that sometimes if I want to work on a specific photo, it's easier than doing so in the normal workspace, at least for me.

Bonnie thank you.

Carole, thanks it was fun to do, but I don't know if I'm going to do such a layout often. You have to have the stats.... and in this case that was easy!

Trish - that's a beautiful card for your sister.

Yesterday - at the last minute (literally), my daughter and I went to Memphis Botanic Gardens.  Only had about 30 minutes, but we took pictures with our phones - the leaves are so beautiful now that we have had some frost.  The pictures are from both of us, the border I created with the paint brush and added the effect slats.  I had originally created a template that had horizontal masked pictures, but for some reason, all the pictures we took were vertical!  So I had to change my mind. The title is from their brochure.

Ann, that is a lovely photo!

I guess I quit the video project to do layouts of my daughter's and my vacation last week.  PSP is just too much fun!  The template I created from a sketch I saw and made a few variations, but am saving it to maybe use again later.  This LO is of our visit to Safari Park in Alamo, TN. The background is PS-Gina Jones; the cream paper and the zebra ribbons are from my stash; the hay bales are from Cassel and I used her hay brush to make the frame around the whole LO; the font is Arial Bold; the giraffe is PS-Marisa Lerin; the buttons are from PS: peacock: Janet Kemp; the giraffe: Jessica Dunn; the Llama: Marissa Lerin.  I used the warp mesh tool to lift the corner of the title picture and put the shadow on a separate layer- pulled it out and reduced the opacity to show the lift.  The hooves are from a PSP picture tube.  I think there is only one more LO to go for our vacation.