Alphabet Game - AWARENESS RIBBONS

Cassel

Theme-Health_Awareness.png

In November, our monthly theme is Health Awareness.

Since it would not necessarily be "fun" to list illnesses and conditions, let's list color names. Of course, we can think of ordinary names like red, blue, green, but how about emerald green, ruby red, and more. Let's find those unusual colors and mostly, if you find something unusual, share a sample of that color. It might expand our vocabulary!

Let's go!

Because I want more people to jump in the game, I will ask to NOT post two consecutive answers (unless there is a 24 hour period without an answer since it could mean we are stuck)

Bonnie, you could if there is one, but I doubt there will be a matching ribbon for every color we can find so I didn't put it in the requirement. Do you have a link to the "apple green" color? It might be interesting for those not familiar with names especially when we get to some more uncommon names.

Just found out something interesting. When filling a graphic with a certain RGB color and saving it as PSP, the RGB color will be exactly as used, but when saving same graphic as a jpg or filling it with RGB color first and saving it as jpg, the RGB value differs slightly. On the Harvest Gold the R value is 218 with PSP and 217 with a JPG. I tried it with several other colors and the same thing happened with different values. The change is not too much but it is still there. Any reason for that?