What are you working on (in October 2021)?

Cassel

Found this amazing tulle dress designed by Giambattista Valli and used Cassel's Curved Photo script on it. Filter Forge helped me create the background paper using Textures: Techno: Brushed Metal. Not wanting to go back into FF, I sharpened the background using Adjust: Unsharp Mask to make the effect more pronounced. I also used Cassel's Smooth Overlay script to make the paper a little more interesting. (You'll probably have to view it full size to see the details.) The flowers are a scatter from AnnieCDigitals and the font is Kunstler Script.

Helen, Michele, Ann, Anne..WOW. Beautiful work.  I totally missed our fall colors, they were also spectacular this year. I'm trying to carve out some PSP time and had 1/2 hour so I did a Triangle Paper tutorial from the Creative Scrap (also in Lab 7 Mod 8).  My triangle spacing isn't great but I went with it and played around with colors, opacity, inner bevel and shadows.  It was fun to do and I can see how I could spend hours playing with this.   I like the darker blue one that has more muted triangles.

Michele your tulle dress is just fabulous!

Ann that tree has great colors. Over here the autumn colors are not so vibrant and it is only just beginning to color. Of course there are a lot of little acers planted in peoples gardens and they are starting to color, but mostly our trees get brownish leaves; some are yellow. I was hoping to be able visit my daughter/grands this fall and see those colors for myself, but it won't happen this year .

I've just been having fun.  Made a separate layout for the dragon cake and will post it in the October theme as well as here.  Also, played with possibilities of Lab 6 Mod 5 which I just couldn't seem to get into before, but I think I will post my meanderings with Halloween Shenanigans.  Dragon Cake:  papers and elements are mine.  Had fun extracting the cake from the counter with the other stuff on it.  The font is (of course) Cass-icing - the freebie which I recolored to match the cake.  The narrative font is Brush455 BT.

The Halloween Shenanigans:  the spooky elements are all from the 3 Halloween picture tubes in PSP, except the web and spider which are from PS - Brooke Gazarek for the web and Gina Jones for the spider; the font is Decorated035 BT (PSP font).  The background is a picture from Microsoft of a road in Ireland - reduced opacity with a black layer underneath.  I experimented with shadows on this one - different #'s for horizontal & vertical and different shadow colors.  A lot of fun.

I purchased Carole's Piped Frosting PT yesterday ... went back and redid my cup cake.  Looks a little more yummy with the piping around it, but I'll bet that vibrant red would turn your teeth red for quite a while!  LOL

A totally different layout, no halloween or cakes!

This is a card I made for my dear friend who is celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary coming week. Strangely enough I don't have good pictures of both of them so I only used their initials. The card is one of 4 that I acquired some time ago. Because I made many cards with flowers  for her during her chemo treatment, I didn't want to do something similar. She is feeling fine at the moment but it will be a celebrating with mixed feelings because it is clear that she won't have many years left, probably 2 or 3 at the most according to her docters. I used the font Monogram Handdrawn Rose and colored it  with a red rose and green leaves. All text has an inner bevel to simulate those thicker golden elements you see sometimes on cards. The shadow is really tiny because the card itself has no shadows, it is a watercolored card. I tried a bigger shadow, but that was overpowereing. Now I just have to print it.

Wow, everyone has been busy. I have been procrastinating about posting...not sure why.

I am amazed with all the work shown here. Ann, I am not sure I have seen a tree so vibrant. Michelle, love the pink! Helen, I would love to watch as you work the loom...would love to take pictures too! Helen, love the cake and you have created a great Halloween cake. Susan, great triangle pattern paper. Anne, great job on the palette challenge. I need to try that. Mary, I do enjoy zoo LOs. Pirrko, love your LO and the photo effect! Sue, as usual, amazing nature LO. I love everyone you create! Corrie, you know I love the soccer LO and your card will be a wonderful surprise for your friends!

Minka, YUMMY, I love that layout...wish I could eat it.  And <b> Bonnie,</b> you get the best visitors to your yard. Beautiful photo's

my contribution isnt so yummy or as awesome as a raptor.  I'm still playing with making papers.  Here's my favorites from a hour of playing with the Kaleidoscope Paper tutorial from the Creative Scrap. You could really go to town making papers this way.  Thank you Carole for your tutorials, you make it easier to learn.

Bonnie, it's really fun playing with the Kaleidoscope papers. If you only have a short time to play you like I did, you can create something (a lot of somethings!) in a very short period of time.  Congrats on your pickle ball victories.  I dont know what pickle ball really is but it's looks fun.

Colin, that's a great pumpkin.

Ann!  that is really beautiful.  You have such good design sense.