The BIG 10 Showoff

Cassel

I know the Bootcamp is coming up next week and the very first project has always been one of my favorites. It's called New Kid on the Block and I've done several take-offs on that theme since I sit in on the Bootcamp every time it's offered since spring of 2020 when I joined. Here are two of my best versions of Bootcamp Project #1. These feature the new Great Dane my daughter rescued last year and finally attracting a Red-Headed Woodpecker to my bird feeder. The trees are mostly Picture Tube images.

I know I have send in my 10 projects for the draw, but I thought well the party isn't over yet! So I want to show a project that I did in April this year when Carole had her  big birthday sale and I bought a lot of goodies. For fun I tried to use almost all those things in this layout. It includes: Lace Edge font, Decorative Stitches, Ribbon Factory, Quick Scallops, Word Slats, Bow and Eyelet! I made a background with the use of the Kaleidoskop, added a title and a quote using different fonts.

Carole I had a wonderful time revisiting all the projects I did and seeing all the great entries from a lot of the people I have come to know here in the Campus!  Thank you so much and I hope we can make more memories and meet new people in the years to come!!!

PS: the only negative is I had no time to do some scrapping, LOL

I'm rather certain  I have submitted my quota to qualify for the  draw. As Corrie commented, the party isn't over yet. From the creative scrap:  lace,  clock face, clock hand.   Everyone has submitted some  splendid examples of what they  have learnt in the campus over the years.  Bravo!

Another jolly festive season will soon be upon us.  Although the leaves are starting to turn, and beginning to look awfully   pretty, it is still  rather hot here. 27c yesterday.   Masterclass: Paintshop Christmas 3  (print out gift tags for Xmas)  Here is an example of two  which I made, and printed

Here's the finished card I made for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity using the plaid paper I posted earlier today.  The image is from Di's Digi Stamps and the square lace frame is by Jackie Edwards at Craftsuprint.com  I hope it will brighten the day for the little kids in the hospital.

When I first joined the campus, I subscribed  to the creative scrap.  Not being a scrapbooker,  I was terribly overwhelmed by the content, and the copious tutorials on  different techniques.  I believe that I may have mentioned previously that I love the flair button technique.  The flair button was the very first element I  created.   From there I worked my way through the tips and tricks and the creative scrap.  Initially, I used PSP for photo editing,  along with basic techniques like extractions, simple framing etc. To use in cards and calendars.   The Humming bird  page is my first scrapbook page.

The fun thing of this thread is you see "regulars" of the forum ,but now also new(er) members. :)

I've seen wonderful projects I also participated in ,but also nice referrers to classes I would like to do in the future :)

I think this is the first project I made at the campus:

Thank you Monique.  Of course, back then I  used the  word collage to  describe my pages.  Scrapbooking, wasn't in my vocabulary.  Even if I say so myself, my photography has  also improved.  :-)      Here is one of this year's  humming birds.  (Juvenile Ruby throated humming bird).  Of course, due to resizing  so much detail is lost.

Carole, it's fun to see the first pages we have doing a long time ago LOL I'll show where are mine hihi I don't remember where, but I search !!

here's pages with the 2 tutos on Shadows, something & lifted . Roses and fsherman are personal photos

on the page of roses : I use gradient made with 2 colors of my photo with overlay on my background, photo with frame with fiter forge for the painting effect, and I extract rose for the bottom of the page

on fisherman page : I use the big photo on background with overlay, border of the page are brushes used only different overlay

After watching some of the 10th Anniversary tutorials today I had some fun making these.  A Letter Tile / Tied String / Circle Text Paper / Plaid / Photo Cutout - I used the plaid here / Ribbon Circles.   I made both the polka dot ribbon and disc tag - the string is made from a Corel stitch tube and the fish a Corel texture.