What are you working on (in February 2021)?

Cassel

Ann: great job on the Valentine coloring page. Skunk Love reaches a tender spot in my heart. My mother had a pet skunk when she was growing up and I remember stories she would tell us of it. The Sanctuary for Animals is a beautiful layout and reminds us of what is important. Alcapulco layout is beautiful as is the photo.

Bonnie: the road trip layout is awesome. Love the addition of the map. Best Friends is a wonderful layout and I do agree with you about the stacked fonts. Using a multiple photo template is a great way to use all those photos. Hahaha...Never would have guessed you spend your spare time playing pickleball.

Val and Karon ... Absolutely beautiful posts. I love all your lab work, too, Karon. Ann S ... great camel post. I am wondering, are camels friendly? I see it is a sanctuary ... but how do you happen on a camel here?? Lovely posts from Everyone. I must admit I pay attention to what others are doing because you can learn so much just from their example. Like with Annie Tobin ... and my recent encounter with Unsplash based on her telling of it. What a find! Bonnie, I did go check out the Pickleball. And yes, they are friendly! I try to put in what Carole is looking for ... but you know, she often says "Play in your psp ... you won't break it." Yeah, it might shut down from time to time, but so far, it hasn't broken. If it's there, I play with it. Some of the posts in the Love Challenge have been magnificent with family photos - especially some of the older photos accompanied by stories, too. I will tell you ... I don't have a lot of family left - and often it's painful to look at those photos. Guess my heart hasn't hardened enough for that yet. Maybe one day.

Annie, I am old!..and proud of it. Took a long time to get here!

Karon, I used Carole's scattered photos script for these recent pages. I also enjoy using templates...in fact I am using a template for a non-pickleball page I'm working on. I'll post it once it is complete.

Minka, I'm glad you checked out the pickleball. Do you think you may try it? Let me know if you do. I sometimes get to Florida...and sometimes to Portland, ME. Maybe you and I could play a game or two.

Another pickleball page from me...used the scattered photos script...Look at Michelle...she is off the ground in two of the pictures...and we are a senior group...older than dirt...some of us.

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  This layout is by Tomosia and flower elements are from one tube that I have had 4ever, resized and coloured to compliment the theme.  I love teacups and teapots and these photos are cute fishy teapots which were freebies on the web.  The background paper is one of my favourite patterns by a Cassel tut ... scale pattern.  Title font is A Bit Sketchy and the font used for the poem is Scriptys.  Thanks for takin a peek.  ;D

Annie, I have a friend who collects teapots. I use to get them for her all the time. She has downsized and moved to an apartment and no longer has space for her collection. She still drinks plenty of tea!

Another pickleball page from me...this time it is Sandy and she can grab air too. One more pickleball page waiting in the wings and, of course, others to be created.

Annie, I told one of my friends about your "falling off the perch" comment. We laughed and laughed and I told her to use the comment at my Celebration of Life. Good one, my friend.

Template by Miss Fish, Newsletter Freebie, 2-21, word art from Creative Fabrica.

After my competitions were completed in the National Senior Games (2018) I visited local parks and hiked. This park is along the Rio Grande which had recently flooded. This area was part of the flood waters and away from the swift current of a very high river. I don’t know this lady or her dogs. They were having tons of fun.

I was really struggling with this layout until I found the color challenge. After that it came together easily.

Bonnie: pickleball is making its mark in NWFL. I don't know if you saw the newspaper article I posted but it was front page news, LOL. What a beautiful layout Rio Grande is. Maybe it was just fate that it didn't come together at first. Love the purple background on the your latest pickleball layout. Definitely striking.

Playing with the masks again (Day 7) and decided to offer some info on these boobies.  Their beaks fascinate me, kinda lika a speckled rainbow ice block and such a contrast with their foot colour ... nature really is amazing.  The font used for the titles is Chicken Butt ... go figure, ;D