Newsletter Chitchat - September 12, 2023

Cassel

2 hours ago, Cassel said:

So, have you seen Markus anywhere? Has he visited you?

Did you participate in our Campus Dozen event last week? What did you think of it?

Let's chat.

tonight my cat was running from window to window....I think Markus was outside, I'll have a look for him tomorrow....

the party was fun, I absolutely love the Treasure Hunt.  It was fun to check in at the forum every couple hours.  And I always love the bingo game.  The Multiple choice game was really interesting.  So many things I didnt know.  Would love to see the questions and answers again.  It was fun to guess at them and sometimes guess right.  

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 2

My congrats to all the winners. 

I'm not worried about Marcus, He will find his way.  ?

I've been playing with the Particle plugin. I've discovered that there is an extra free packet to download. It's available inside the particle plugin. It's called 'Exclusive pack". The blue quartet is called 'Light" and is rather easy to control.  It's nice playing for all those moments when someone is out of ideas or needs a rest from learning. It's yet nothing--- but nice to try to control this extra treat. One is better to control than the other. sometimes they fly all over the place but you can get it back in control. Good luck with it. 

particle 600.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

Stick him on a banana.  I dont have a color printer and not likely to get to the office supply store to get copies in the next few days.

Out of real bananas at this time; only have yellow cat toys shaped like a banana and filled with catnip! I thought about using one (we have 3) but they're all too grungy! ?

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

tonight my cat was running from window to window....I think Markus was outside, I'll have a look for him tomorrow....

the party was fun, I absolutely love the Treasure Hunt.  It was fun to check in at the forum every couple hours.  And I always love the bingo game.  The Multiple choice game was really interesting.  So many things I didnt know.  Would love to see the questions and answers again.  It was fun to guess at them and sometimes guess right.  

Sounds like I missed some games. I never saw those. Like you, I love learning all I can about PSP. It has so many nooks, corners and crannies. I have been at is since 2010 and am still learning things. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Cassel said:

So, have you seen Markus anywhere? Has he visited you?

Did you participate in our Campus Dozen event last week? What did you think of it?

Let's chat.

Oscar the cat was chirping at something last night and Max and Jack (also cats) were watching. I didn't see what it was they saw so cannot say if it was Markus.

I had so much fun with the Campus Dozen and learned some things too, which is always a plus. A big thank you for putting that together.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Edited by CaliKat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jannette Nieuwboer said:

My congrats to all the winners. 

I'm not worried about Marcus, He will find his way.  ?

I've been playing with the Particle plugin. I've discovered that there is an extra free packet to download. It's available inside the particle plugin. It's called 'Exclusive pack". The blue quartet is called 'Light" and is rather easy to control.  It's nice playing for all those moments when someone is out of ideas or needs a rest from learning. It's yet nothing--- but nice to try to control this extra treat. One is better to control than the other. sometimes they fly all over the place but you can get it back in control. Good luck with it. 

particle 600.jpg

I also played with it since it's in my 2022 regular version. It is fun.

• Love 1