Campus Dozen

Cassel

Christine, I’m going to go do that wire text class right now! Your example is wonderful!

Ann, that State Fair watercolor might be on the wrong paper, but it is stellar! 

Sheila, you gave that little girl a totally cool look! I’m actually surprised because I thought they meant if you have a photos which isn’t technically good - maybe a bad background or not enough contrast, maybe out of focus it would hide the flaws. I didn’t realize it could transform a not-so-good facial expression. 

….and Susan, you double-wheat LO looks like a Cargill Annual report!  Very professional! 

• Thanks 1

And this is my #10 entry for this part of the Dozen - Show off. Here I used again things I learned from  tutorials. Here it is all about colors, where the flowers are in color and the rest of the photo is black and white. The background is a gradiënt set to sunburst and the word colors has another gradiënt. A flower is out of bounds and the mat has a texture and the stamp is in keeping with the theme colors.

It was nice to look back in all I did the last three and a half years and seeing some of your favorites too!

Scraplift juni 2022-600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 12