Your BIG News

Susan Ewart

3 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Carole, how did you get that shot? I had to resort to my iPhone and send the photo to myself via Messenger! :classic_rolleyes: Maybe you have an easier technique?

Ann I took a screenshot of my pc with paintshop open and then selected a part of that screenshot for posting here!

There is one sales pitch Corel uses where they compare all the versions. Some have a check mark, some don’t. You know the page.

one of the things that has check marks for 2021, 2022, 2022 Pro, 2022 Ultimate, 2023, 2023 Pro, etc, is this passage:

Screenshot tools — Capture and edit screenshots all in one place.”

Carole, do you know what they’re talking about?  I just do as Corrie does with print screen. But if there is a better, faster, more elegant way, I want to know!

6 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Ann, did you recently buy 2023, or did you do the free upgrade? 

Yes, I won it recently in the Campus (in June, I think) and just did the patch that Carole posted. This is my first version of 2023. I never bought it previously because there were so many bugs flying around it. *swat! ?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cassel said:

For those who don't see the Haze removal...

• did you restart your PSP?
  • did you reload a workspace? now or previously?
  • do you have the pro or ultimate? I don't think it matters but I can ask.

I dont have it either and have done the patch and did restart on the computer (last night).  I just reloaded the workspace and still dont have it.  I have ultimate 2023. I also have version 25.2.0.58 x64

30 minutes ago, Suzy said:

There is one sales pitch Corel uses where they compare all the versions. Some have a check mark, some don’t. You know the page.

one of the things that has check marks for 2021, 2022, 2022 Pro, 2022 Ultimate, 2023, 2023 Pro, etc, is this passage:

Screenshot tools — Capture and edit screenshots all in one place.”

Carole, do you know what they’re talking about?  I just do as Corrie does with print screen. But if there is a better, faster, more elegant way, I want to know!

Their new screenshot tools are no longer new. I had an article on that is 5 years old, HERE.

Personally, I tend to use the PrintScreen + PSP9 (which is always open) unless i need the cursor since the PrintScreen does not include the cursor.

1 minute ago, Donna Sillia said:

did change my workspace a couple of days ago to dsAug2023. However, when I looked under View Toolbars, it shows ds72022. How can I change this to my Aug workspace? I tried unchecking it and reloading the Aug workspace, but it keeps coming back.

Workspaces and toolbars are different.

You created a toolbar (apparently) and that can be added/removed through View > Customize > Toolbar

The workspaces would be available under File > Workspace and there you should see the default Photography, Essential, and Complete for the Pro version plus the Sea-to-Sky for the Ultimate version, and whatever other workspace you would have created.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cassel said:

Workspaces and toolbars are different.

You created a toolbar (apparently) and that can be added/removed through View > Customize > Toolbar

The workspaces would be available under File > Workspace and there you should see the default Photography, Essential, and Complete for the Pro version plus the Sea-to-Sky for the Ultimate version, and whatever other workspace you would have created.

Yeah, success!

When i go View>Customize<Commands tab and find adjust in the dropdown I can find Haze Removal in the commands section.  From there I click and hold on the HAZE Removal and dragged it up tothe Adjust word on the top of the screen and it dropped down and I put in in place.

I didnt do this on my saved workspace incase it all went south.  

Capture.JPG

16 minutes ago, Cassel said:

If you don't see the Haze Removal, you should be able to add it from the Customize menu.

I am not sure why it would not appear in the first place. 

I just tried it before I saw your post, it worked for me.  Going to try it in my saved workspace .  thank you