May TUT/TECH Challenge (2023)

Cassel

2 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Out my patio door I saw what looked like the back end of a gray squirrel with two tails. She appeared to be burrowing under my concrete patio. I opened the slider and tossed out a few peanuts in the shell. She popped out with her baby! So sweet!  ? The title font is Oswald Stencil. The tree is a stamp. 

GRAY SQUIRREL MAMA_600.jpg

OMG! so cute.  I love that momma and baby picture.  How lucky.  the last squirrel that brought out her baby was when the baby was already as big as her.  

23 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

Wednesday I'm leaving for 3 weeks to the USA to visit my daughter, son in law and the grandkids. I'm going for the first time to the Bay area of San Francisco where they are living now. We will certainly visit the city and see the Golden Gate bridge. My journey will give me great photo opportunities, at least I hope so, which will result in new layouts. Also we are going for a long weekend to see the Grand Canyon, I'm very exited! In preparation I made this tag in the State colors of California with a illustration of the bridge found on cleanping. It has place to put a date and then it will go on a layout.

The coming weeks I won't be scrapping but once a while I will come here in the campus and on facebook to see what everybody is doing. See you all in June!!!

Golden Gate Tag.jpg

Goede reis Corrie ! 

• Thanks 1

Lovely layouts are posted here!

I like big cities but also like very much to be in contact with nature... Watching these little creatures can be very relaxing and entertaining.

Sue, I can only imagine how thrilled you are when being only a few cm away from them... The same goes for Susan and Ann, seeing them so close... Bonnie, no appreciation at all! ?

Our regular squirrel customers, as we call them, not only eat from the usual feeders but also have to squeeze into the birdhouse feeder. I had to stretch my arm with the cell phone through the door to get this shot.

Corrie, have a safe and great trip! ❤️ 

birdhouse feed - squirrel.jpg

Edited by Cristina
  • Love 4

On 5/8/2023 at 4:53 PM, Corrie Kinkel said:

Wednesday I'm leaving for 3 weeks to the USA to visit my daughter, son in law and the grandkids. I'm going for the first time to the Bay area of San Francisco where they are living now. We will certainly visit the city and see the Golden Gate bridge. My journey will give me great photo opportunities, at least I hope so, which will result in new layouts. Also we are going for a long weekend to see the Grand Canyon, I'm very exited! In preparation I made this tag in the State colors of California with a illustration of the bridge found on cleanping. It has place to put a date and then it will go on a layout.

The coming weeks I won't be scrapping but once a while I will come here in the campus and on facebook to see what everybody is doing. See you all in June!!!

Golden Gate Tag.jpg

Wish you were going to be on the east coast so we could meet. Have a great trip!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cassel unpinned this topic