February TUT/TECH Challenge (2023)

Cassel

spacer.png

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This time, the Tut/Tech Challenge will be to create a seamless tile. This might be a simple technique, but it is extremely versatile and can be used in so many ways, with so many designs. It will be a great way to practice this technique. 

Show us what you learned.

An example of a seamless tile I did some time ago for a layout. Instead of that page I show the tile and a page filled with it. I have made a lot of hem with the kaleidoskop, or of plaids but as they are intended for a particular layout I stopped saving those and simply make new ones that suits the new project. I found that I never reuse those, so I save only the more generic ones.

seamless pattern.png

hekwerk seamless.jpg

• Like 4
  • WOW 1
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Here is a seamless tile I made for my Snowdrops layout (posted in What are you doing...? ) I took a piece of the blue vase behind the flowers in the photo and used it to fill the background. 

SNOWDROPS-BLUE TILE_250.jpg

Ann - love your idea for a tile.  Makes for an interesting background.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Cassel unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...