Quick Page Workshop - Feb 2022

Cassel

I wanted to do the QP,3 again and the photos are from "De Markthal" a market hall in Rotterdam. It's a very futuristic building and when first opened it attracted a lot of visitors; domestic and from abroad.

QP-Extra.3 has a photo of a beach and on the signpost is the place-name. The saison and the year are added too.

This was it for today; my time was really limited and then quickpages are great to do something very quickly!

Paul, beautiful flowers! I long for spring!

Anne, without being an eclipse, I guess you were at the right place at the right time because that moon shot is spectacular.

Ann, we can travel with you! That sunset is fantastic!

Trish, interesting to see how you covered the cluster completely on the bottom left!

Julie, maybe the white border was due to a photo being slightly too small? Some quick-pages do include a white border, while others not.

Corrie, quick pages are made to not take too long (usually, it takes longer to pick the photo than to do the page).

Jean, a fisherman's story... with the proof! Glad to hear that you enjoy those challenges/workshops! More to come!

Anita, I have a soft spot for most pets, especially cats!

Bonnie, have you considered adjusting the levels a little on your photo? They probably appear darker than they are on a light page.

Sharon, isn't is fun to be able to "catch up" fast with these pages?

Linda, they really are QUICK pages, right?

Back at the pond, romance was in the air. I call this "Duck Math".  White + Brown = Beige.  This white male domestic duck returned to the pond every year as soon as the ladies came to town.  The result was very pretty dilute beige ducks.  He spent his days at the pond and flew off at the end of the day, I presume to the farm he lives at.  These pages are quick for sure.  The eraser tool trick is really cool.  I did find some of the elements annoyingly in the way and the size of the frames often don't quite fit some parts of the photo that wish I could have included (I tried sizing all kinds of ways).

Oops forgot this

Tensions at the pond.  With well over 800 geese, not including the coots, grebes, ducks other waterfowl, space is at a premium.  Once the landings are complete, family units jockey for their spots on the pond.  This particular year there was a cheeky little grebe who would swim under water and poke the geese.  It was like watching a comedy.  Back later with my second QP for Day 4.  On a funny note with the eraser tool.  I thought it wasnt erasing, then I realized I was trying to erase the shadow from the frame on the page.  thank you Carole, for the tip about right clicking the eraser to put back what I erased by mistake.