September FREEBIE Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics, and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

This is a fun alphabet. Everything is in greyscale so you can colorize the letters however you want to match your project. Click on the image to reach the blog (you will have to scroll almost to the bottom).

KAagard_Artsy_BrushedAlpha_PVW5.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

I have been working on this one for days. After a very bad July and August we now have lovely weather and I wanted to enjoy that as much as possible before we are heading into Autumn. And of course the BIG 10 has kept me busy too. This is all made from the photos I took on a daytrip to the heath. The background is a plaid made from a little part of the photo. Then the photo itself with a heavy blur. The other 2 photos of the cows have slipped in edges, a technique I wanted to try out. For the title I used the freebie and gave the letters colors from the photo. I made a template for the arrow and use a part of it with different colors and an inner bevel. The texts are in a Line Pattern by Carole.

Thank you Michele, the color scheme was more or less dictated by the colors of the heather and I used it throughout the page. Working on a page for days is really not my kind of scrapping. I stop working, come back the next day and have to rethink what I was trying to do, but in the end I have something to show.

-A picture of a butterfly I took early this week during a walk with my dog Poncho.

-a mask made with the script maskmaker from Carole

-Background layer filled with a gradient made with colors of the butterfly

-duplicated and on this second layer , effects - artistic effects - enamel, and opacity of the layer at 30

-2 freebie watercolor borders left and right

-made a frame and also used the color of the butterfly

-and the freebee watercolor alpha

Lots of colors!

for some reason something goes wrong with the frame when resizing to 600 pix.

Corrie, very nice layout, and I also like how you did the background... I love the quote: "Expect nothing, appreciate everything."... My motto in life.

Marie-Claire, very nice layout, and I also like the colors...I like very much how you created the background, never tried this technique... I'll take note of this technique. :) ... I don't see anything wrong with the frame; what is different when you resize to 600?

Sheila, I have known Kristin Aagard Designs for many years, downloaded many freebies, kits, and Norton Antivirus has never had a problem with the site... Now, her work can be found at a very known site, The Lilypad.