What are you working on (in June 2021)?

Cassel

Sue, beautiful photos as usual... I love, love the Fox cub layout!

Annie, I love this layout, the colors, the alpha... Just lovely!

Bonnie, again a lovely layout showcasing your pickleball layouts... It is really great to see life "slowly" coming back to normal!... I will feel more comfortable being around people indoors once I have the second vaccine dose.

Lynda, so true... Nice WordArt!

Thank you so much Cristina. Although the photos of the cub were taken close up, I cropped him/her, to use only the head, I tried out the AI resize, which is new in 2021. I was pleasantly surprised at the result. My photo is 6.5MB. I don't know if it would increase the size of a much smaller file as well. I do have, but don't use it very often, Photo Zoom 7, which allows me to increase the size of a file with lots more tools to edit.

I've been under the weather of late, but I finally was able to catch up. I love looking at everyone's projects; all so unique and wonderful.

Karon, I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. Wishing you strength and healing.

Found my inspiration for this one from Sue's frame template. I created my own as I wanted them all to be in the same proportion (ratio?). I made the first image, then duplicated and reduced the size; duplicated and mirrored the new image. Lather, rinse, and repeat. LOL. The font is called Bubble Man and is free on 1001Fonts. Looking at it now, I think the shadows might have worked better with the light source being centered and the two left pics having a different shadow direction. Oh, well, live and learn. :)

Hi, Michele, I have noticed your absence and was wondering how you were doing. I hope you are feeling much better now.

Judging by your layout, I think you are! : ) I love this kind of template, and what you did, the colors and, of course, the font... Fits perfectly... Great job!

A birthday ecard for a family member. This year's fox cub. The dandelion seeds are a brush. I saw this graphic quote on creative fabrica this morning. Instead of downloading it to use the png file, I created my own using not quite so heavy fonts. The butterflies and hearts are also fonts, taking their colours from the photo. Thin white border. I often lay in wait on the ground for mammals, insects and birds, this time after what seemed like hours, I got my shots, and came back with 3 ticks on me. Straight away I got into the shower. lol

Meet one of my new friends, one of this year's Jack Rabbit youngsters. He/she love the dandelions in the yard, the dandelion disappears in not time. Although they are called rabbits, they are actually hares, like the snowshoe hare they turn white during winter. I have quite a few of them, all ages, and I have called then all Bobtail. Out of the blue this name popped into my head one day. From a watch with mother children's programme, called Rag, Tag and Bottail. Rag was a mouse, Tag was a hedgehog, and Bobtail was the rabbit. Strange the things we store in our minds. I used to watch 'Watch with mother when I was a child, the programme ran from 1953-65. Does anyone else remember these programmes? Giving my age away now! A simple frame.

Thank you Susanne, my pages aren't complex, and filled with elements, which means they don't take to long to create. It takes much longer to take the perfect shot, than it does to showcase it. I must say you did an absolutely cracking job on your out of bounds page. It also blends nicely with the kit you used. You'll be hooked on using that technique. We'll done indeed. You are so right, it is so much fun.

Lovely weed flower Sue. Some weeds produce the most beautiful flowers. The extraction must have been a bit of a trial. I must get doing more of that. I am so used to doing extractions the way I was taught when learning how to tube that I forget about PSP helping me! Your out of bounds technique is superb. Well done dear friend. :D

Michele – love your bubble gum layout – everyone is using those 5 frames of Cassel – I’ll have to try them.

Lynda – cool word art and using a black background – shows up the colors so well.

Annie – your surf board layout is neat.  I love colors.

Everyone has been working and doing.

Ann – I’m sure the wedding went fine – our best wishes to the bride and groom.

We’ve had a good trip – saw relatives old and new – Joe & Laurie got to wander around in the snow on top of a mountain.  We  did go to the badlands and the garden of the gods and a small park near the North Platte River.  And of course on the way we stopped in Mitchell, SD to see the Corn Palace – always stop there on our way to the relatives in SD.  All in all was grand and we are on our way home.  My plan is to work up the trip like the Travel Adventure of 2020 only I’ll do more pages.  Laurie and I each took a “zillion” pictures.

Hi, Susan...thank you for your kind words. I have been on a template kick lately. They give you a good start, then you personalize them with you own papers, elements, photos, etc. Sometimes if you saw the original template and then my finished product, you wouldn't be sure I had used the template...like I said, it is a starting point...you go from there. There are also free templates from time to time on the web.

https://scrapbookcampus.com/master-classes/

https://scrapbookcampus.com/the-lab/

Carole has a couple of Master Classes on using templates and includes a template each month in the Lab. A Diamond membership gives you all that and much more. When you are ready, give it a try...you might like it.