What are you working on (in April 2021)?

Cassel

For those of you who want a color resource, I found this website. Just click on the palette you like and it will open up to a page where your can scroll down a bit and copy and paste the palette image right into PSP. You can make new palettes in materials and /or save the image. There are a lot of palettes here.  https://www.color-hex.com/color-palettes/

There are other sites but this is the first one that I found that makes it easy.

Mary, thank you ever so much for your kind comment on the photo and  LO.  I took the burgundy colour for the tag from  the  willow bush in the  photo.  I attended the live webinar, but didn't need to watch it again, I was already familiar with  the  techniques Carole used to colourize the background papers.  What I didn't know, not being a proper scrapbooker, is that  there were  template background papers available.  I haven't had a  problem with flood filling,  by not closing  layers. I just made a suggestion thinking that it would  help resolve those that are having an issue.   I look forward to seeing  what you create with what you have learnt from  the webinar.   The power of the selection tool!

Here you go Ann.  I made a selection of the design, locked the layer, poured a color then promoted the selection and expanded the selection , filled that with another color, pulled that layer under the original layer. Then I added a inner bevel. Then I selected all , added a new layer and pasted the photo into selection.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it

Lynda

Wow ... you ladies have been busy!  Quite awesome, everyone!  Just reading ... you get to absorb great stuff!  It was a great class and I think we all got to glean something out of it.  That's a fact.  Not that every class Carole does we don't learn things, we do, but this most recent one just hit everyone's "wow, that's quick and new" button.  Very cool! :)

I too lked the masterclass about Using Elements Templates very much. And I had the same problem as Annie with my PSP 2021 and I could not flood fill the layers of a paper. I have tried  and tried, replayed the masterclassvideo again and again and not understanding what I was doing wrong. A single element like the paperclip or a ribbon no problem. Annie I didn't think of using a brush, I'll give that tomorrow a try; it is midnight overhere. Here are my results so far.

Cassel both ways of selecting all work i.e. Ctrl-A or Selection> Select All. Once I have selected all, locked the transparency, and then go to flood fill the tool simply does not work ... the marching ants are there and the active tool is flood fill, but no go. The paint brush works just fine with or without Select All as long as the transparency is locked. I don't want to spend the time filling individual little pieces so I am content to do a sweep or two with the paint brush. I always have PSPx7 open and the steps work fine in it so for me it appears to be a glitch with 2021. Thanks for your consideration. ;)