What are you working on (in February 2021)?

Cassel

Annie: Beautiful blending work on "Love." I really like how you used the frame to really emphasize the photo and the use of the different ways to say Love. And, of course, it brings back memories... amo (I love), amas (you love), amat (he/she loves). At least 4 years of Latin accounted for something, LOL

Ann: Your layout on the black vulture is wonderful. Those birds are so underestimated. I watched a documentary on them and learned that they don't have feathers on their heads to make sure that bacteria and such cannot hide within. I enjoyed seeing how the plaid paper you made mades the photos stand out.

Mary: you did a wonderful job on the Lab 5 Module 10 experiments. I really like how you used the staff, music notes and symbols across the page.

Anne and Ann: both mandala designs are delightful and so colorful.

Minka: great idea to use the mandala as part of your layout. The colors are definitely reminiscent of the sea and interesting to use photos behind it. Dividing it and putting the title between the two halves is a stroke of genius. Definitely got a chuckle out of the computer chip.

Lynda: fantastic to make a stained glass out of the mandala. It would look lovely hanging in front of a window. After seeing what you have done in making flower "mandalas" I may have to give it a try.

Annie: I "Loved" Latin. I had an awesome teacher who made it fun.

Everyone had so much fun last month with the Lab, templates, freebies, pickleball, babies, mandalas, and so many more lovely and creative layouts; it is hard to keep pace with all of you! : )  I haven't been creating much stuff, but it is always a joy to come here and be inspired by all of you.

Great work, Val, Annie, Ann, Karon, Minka, Mary, Bonnie, Michele, Lynda,  and Anne!