Up-to-Date Challenge 2021

Cassel

I just realized when I first put together November it was the template from 2018. That was fine until I discovered the dates were not correct for the 2021 November Calendar! I started over and glad I didn't send out copies with the wrong dates. I decided to use photos of my grandparents and my wife's mother and father. Susan, we are in Suwanee, so nice to meet. And Carole? SORRY for the "feminine" nature of the Texture! (You will definitely know what I'm referring to. ha!)

Karon, you are always so kind in your comments; they are very much appreciated. <3 ... Your work is always very creative and lovely, and this time was no different!

Sue, thank you so much for your words of encouragement; I appreciate and treasure them. <3 ... You know I am a big fan of your work, amazing photos together with impressive techniques... one can learn a lot from you.

Carole, thanks a lot for another challenge. <3 ... I always wonder how you manage to do all the things you do here for the Campus, Store, and so on, having a full-time job. Hats off to you!

Again, beautiful and creative new work. I also learn from everyone that posts here.

I wrote a comment, posted, and after I had edited it, it disappeared. :( ...So, I will try again.

Karon, you are always so nice in your comments. Thank you so much! <3 ... Your work is very creative and lovely, and this time was no different. Great job.

Sue, thank you so much, my friend, for your words of encouragement; I treasure them a lot. <3 ... You know I am a big fan of your work: you combine astonishing photos with impressive techniques... one can learn a lot from you!

Carole, thank you so much for another great challenge. <3 ...I always wonder how you managed to do everything you do, creating new things every week for the Campus, Store, etc., and having a full-time job! Hats off to you!

Again, more new beautiful and creative work... I learn a lot from everyone, who posts here!

More beautiful calendar pages have been added. I love everyone's creativity. It's fascinating to see everything that is done with the same start page!

Thanks Sue for explaining your beautiful background papers. I will try your technique today

Thank you Karon for your kind comment. Your job is well done. I love all the little items placed on each month. I really like the little wordstrips for May.

Lynda...Thank you. As far as feedback, I keep a notepad open and make comments there then copy/paste into the forum. I am sure I have missed people along the way :(

Susan... I know where Dahlonega is. We attended a wedding at a resort there years back.

Raymond...Lovely job on your calendar page. The background sets the mood for the photos and is a great way to remember our family. Great job on adding text to your calendar page.

Sharon...Four more beautiful pages. I really like how you change the gradients so it is not always the same and the use of hearts/elements on the dates. Wow, you have been busy to have completed all the months and each one is simply gorgeous.

Jnet...Thank you for the comments. And with that you have two more fantastic pages. The photo graphs are delightful and the colors you used for each one are perfect.

Marie-Claire...I am sure there are many ways to accomplish combining two masks; but for me, I decide which mask I want to use, then using the pick tool I click on the white part of the mask and pull it over the other. Then delete the one I'm not using.

Ann Adams...Awecome calendar pages. I really like that you have included your furbabies into them and like the font you use for the months.

Up to July. Had it all finished and suddenly realized I had not included my granddaughter's birthday. So back to the pspimage to make the change and resave the jpgs again. Whoa...that must mean I'm getting old, lol. July's birthstone color is red and luckily it is also a major color of our 4th of July.

Carole, I have a question. As I resize the pages of my calendar I'm loosing the line under the square with the dates, everything else is keeping its place. It only happens with the resizing, the full JPG is oké. I checked but cann't get it right. So I wait with posting the rest of my pages. It has been a lovely experience making this calendar and seeing all the marvellous ones!

Thanks Sue for the gradient. I did this for the month of October, love it

Thanks Karon! You too will have a very nice schedule at the end. The show is coming soon, enjoy it!

Ann, I love the idea of ​​putting photos of your dogs on your pages. They are so cute

Bravo Sharon, Raymond for your pages!

Corrie, a little lead for you ... did you check in the resize window if it's okay with the numbers?  600 X 788 you have. If it is not that, Carole will be able to help you it is assured

Karon Dey thank you for the kind words regarding my projects. The little red hearts are wedding anniversary dates of family members. I love the style of your pages as well. Your July page with all the intricate details and bold colors really make the page pop. All your pages look so professional.

Every one on this site is so talented and creative and I feel honored to be a part of it.

Karon, thank you for your comments.

Sharon, please look at the dates for Nov. , and Dec. That is what I had done. The template was apparently from 2018 but when I looked up Thanksgiving for 2020 I knew the dates on the calendar for 2021 were incorrect.

Jnet, thank you for your kind comments too. I really like the gradient you used. That isn't easy as I've found out! Still having problems with a specific color, adding a gradient and adding a Texture at the same time. Anyone with a specific class that I may watch. I have looked at the one on "Gradients" and Carole is ahead of me (ha, as she always is).