Calendar Workshop 2025

Cassel

6 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

I'm in, too. this is my first calendar workshop.

Great Mary and I think you will enjoy it. For me it is the 5th time and I love this workshop!!! The calendars are very fine gifts, but because of the work involved I only give them to family and friends who appreciate them. I have to make 3 versions in 3 different languages, of course the layouts and the photos will be the same. Some of my friends have already asked if there comes a new calendar this year. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Donna Sillia said:

I just joined again, sorry. I never got a confirmation email.

In the backend, it states that it was sent on October 9th. Can you check your spam from back around that date? You should get another one on Sunday. Let me know if you don't get it (and yes, check your spam folder too).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassel said:

In the backend, it states that it was sent on October 9th. Can you check your spam from back around that date? You should get another one on Sunday. Let me know if you don't get it (and yes, check your spam folder too).

att mail through Yahoo mail cannot be recovered. Is it possible to change my email to doonya43@gmail.com. I really am not fond my att mail account, one reason being that I cannot add it my iPhone mail accounts. I find gmail much easier to use.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Donna Sillia said:

att mail through Yahoo mail cannot be recovered. Is it possible to change my email to doonya43@gmail.com. I really am not fond my att mail account, one reason being that I cannot add it my iPhone mail accounts. I find gmail much easier to use.

do you want to change that email for everything (account, email list, store, etc.)?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Donna Sillia said:

When will it be effective? Sunday, I am signed up for the question and answer.

We can address that. I can make the changes now, and reach out for any lose ends to fix.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cassel said:

We can address that. I can make the changes now, and reach out for any lose ends to fix.

ok. I'll wait a little while, sign out and then sign back in. Thank you, I think that will solve my problems of not getting your emails.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gerry Landreth said:

I am preparing for a procedure, so I will be checking in and saving the work for later. It will give me something to do while recuperating. Plus, I get to peek at other posts for inspiration!

We will miss you.  I hope you procedure goes smoothly and you have a swift recovery!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Gerry Landreth said:

I am preparing for a procedure, so I will be checking in and saving the work for later. It will give me something to do while recuperating. Plus, I get to peek at other posts for inspiration!

Best wishes in the procedure, Gerry, and a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2024 at 8:24 AM, Jacques Lacerte said:

Je vais y être aussi. A+

On 10/9/2024 at 3:53 PM, Cassel said:

The calendars will be specific to 2025, however, I also plan on a blog post that would address this if you want to reuse the templates for other years.

On 10/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, Jacques Lacerte said:

Merveilleux

In the email it is indicated that the calendars are for 2024. Wouldn't it rather be for 2025?

24 minutes ago, Jacques Lacerte said:

n the email it is indicated that the calendars are for 2024. Wouldn't it rather be for 2025?

The workshop takes place in 2024 but the pages SHOULD be for 2025. Did I mess that up??

5 minutes ago, Cassel said:

The workshop takes place in 2024 but the pages SHOULD be for 2025. Did I mess that up??

Mine is correct: January 2025, starting on a Wednesday, and February 2025, starting on a Saturday.

By the way, I love the new templates!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, MoniqueN. said:

Does the start of January depend maybe on the day your week starts? Sunday is for me day 7, weeks start for me on a monday (IMHO) 🙂

Oh, that is a good point. The months are based on Sunday being in the first column. Hum... Let me see if I can create alternate 'months' for those who want to start on Monday.

• Like 5