Greeting Card Workshop - 2024

Cassel

17 hours ago, Rene Marker said:

Carole has a script that will the name of each layer into the image information. I use it to keep a record of the various kits I use on my layouts. I do have to add the name of the fonts used after the script runs though since it only reads the name of the layers.

Although, the script doesn't always run as it should in both 2021 and 2023. I still have X8 and the script runs perfectly in that version. So once I've saved the pspimage file, I open it in X8 to run the script then save the jpg (sometimes in X8, sometimes in 2023).

Thanks, Rene, I will have to look into that. Is that the CreditListCompilation script?

15 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I always love the fonts you display in your layouts. You must have quite a collection!

Thanks so much, @Julie Magerka. Sometimes picking a font is the hardest part of a project for me. I am an unabashed Font-a-Holic. I need some meetings. 🤣

• Haha 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

today I'm bringing the 4th card " Gold Kiss". The Valentine's Day theme is still fresh for me: "Golden Wedding Anniversary". But it's been almost 2 years already...The credits are long, you can read them in the Card Workshop Gallery.

large.DS-Goldkuss-Card4.jpg.1f6a9efb9e57d70220e9aa6f9bc5343d.jpg

Edited by Doska St.
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

On 6/1/2024 at 4:56 PM, Michele said:

Here's Day 7...Finally! I didn't do the envelope because I don't print my cards. That beautiful baby is from Unsplash, a great source for free pics. The lace and flower are both from DS/PS and the font is StylePro (Sorry, but I don't know where I got it).

large.CardWorkshopDay7600.jpg.2032da7d1f1e88b50a69000d9a0e78bd.jpg

Congrats on crossing the finish line, Michele!   It's great to see you are participating more in the workshops; you probably have more time now. 🙂 

I love the card!   

• Thanks 1