What are you working on (in May 2024)?

Cassel

5 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

@Cristina I followed Cassel's advice and went back to the page. As soon as I clicked to start a new entry, my old post popped up in its entirety! I was so glad! ☺️

Good to know, Ann!   I have to say that it only happens sporadically, but if it does, I'll try this.

3 hours ago, Michele said:

This happens to me, too. My theory is that if I try to make a new post soon after submitting another one, that's when it happens. Most of the time it's when I haven't lost the original. LOL

Michele, I never paid attention to when it happened...   I think I had commented in other threads before.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Lab 12 Mod 6. Requirements: Mandala - back of the pictures; paint streaks 2 (Not happy with this) behind the gold butterfly; Gold Texture the frame on the background layer. I used Cass Circle Pictures for the pictures and then resized it for this layout (hid the original background layer). 

Lab 12 Mod 6_600.jpg

Mary lovely layout and a good use of that photo circle script. I love that script and have used it for 2 of my intro pages for my photobook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 6:38 AM, Bonnie Ballentine said:

Thank you, Cristina. Lady22 rocks!

I had forgotten about Lady 22's templates. Glad it was mentioned again. Great stuff there.

Edited by Julie Magerka
  • Like 2

Lab 12 Mod 7.  Requirements: embossed metal element - upper right corner; diamonds 3 - background paper; zigzag stitch - tent and tree at bottom left of journal paper.  This was my 2nd attempt at doing this module.  I was going to do a layout of one of the national parks Joe & Laurie visited on our 2021 trip, and I may do that later. For this one, I used my template designed for the beach kit.

Lab 12 Mod 7-2_600.jpg

• Love 7

Well, I did go back and finish the 1st attempt.  The multiple diamonds background I added the halftone effect; the brad is mine and the chain is a picture tube; the font is from Marissa Lerrin and I placed a background behind it as a frame and it is textured with bark texture; the Title font is Adventure Island SansBold and the journal font is Mongolian Baiti.  I assume that both fonts came from Creative Fabrica since that is where almost all my extra fonts come from.

Lab 12 Mod 7_600.jpg

• Love 7

7 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Well, I did go back and finish the 1st attempt.  The multiple diamonds background I added the halftone effect; the brad is mine and the chain is a picture tube; the font is from Marissa Lerrin and I placed a background behind it as a frame and it is textured with bark texture; the Title font is Adventure Island SansBold and the journal font is Mongolian Baiti.  I assume that both fonts came from Creative Fabrica since that is where almost all my extra fonts come from.

Lab 12 Mod 7_600.jpg

Wow Mary, you are on a roll.  Send me some of your Mojo, please!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1