Campus Dozen - Treasure Hunt 2023

Cassel

CampusDozen-768.jpg

For our 12th-year Anniversary Celebration, we will be hosting a TREASURE HUNT for you and add an entry to win great prizes. All the clues will be available on this page, on September 7th. If you are stuck, you can ask questions in this thread. To keep it interesting, I would ask that nobody give the direct answers or the direct URL for any clue. I don't want anyone to get frustrated, but I also want you to visit the Campus (don't worry, there is no walking involved). Have fun!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• Cassel pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, cindy harris said:

Last year so many Nice ladies helped me ,   got 3 already but thats been a all day thing which has helped me not dwell on my Dr  appts tomorrow.   Hugs all Good Luck and happy to be trailing you.  

Go slowly, and you'll get there.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

So much stuff in the Campus that is new to me. Cindy's right, it's not EASY! I finally finished the puzzle and sent it off!

Your so fast 1. was easy got me started need 5 more but have to run to little rock dr appt,   I really dont like driving into Little Rock the Traffic and construction.     Go Ann go  your so Awesome and it was you and Corrie that helped me before,   trying have to let these dogs out and get city dressed lol  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

So much stuff in the Campus that is new to me. Cindy's right, it's not EASY! I finally finished the puzzle and sent it off!

I just did it and #2 was a head scratcher....until I looked down.  Just have to assemble the puzzle and send it off.  What fun this is.  

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • WOW 1
  • Love 1

I am really stuck on number 6. I have scoured everywhere but I am now at a loss of where I should go next. I would really appreciate another clue. My brain is old and addled it seems. Thanks for any help.

1. How can I create scary scratches for my next Halloween project?

Edited by Sheila Hogg

20 minutes ago, Sheila Hogg said:

I am really stuck on number 6. I have scoured everywhere but I am now at a loss of where I should go next. I would really appreciate another clue. My brain is old and addled it seems. Thanks for any help.

1. How can I create scary scratches for my next Halloween project?

If you want to be a "master", dont be late for "class" and find the clue to make you "H"appy

I'm not supposed to give it away, but if you "read between the lines" you will know where to look.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • WOW 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Sheila Hogg said:

Susan, thank you for your kindness but I am still scratching my head even with your cryptic clue. Not really understanding the phrase. Probably because I am British and being a bit dense.

If you are looking to make a Halloween layout but are tired of the same old halloween elements.  And you want to learn something new, where you sit back and watch and enjoy for an hour.  A great movie for a special once a month Sunday afternoon at 5pm if you lived in Eastern Canada.  Tell me if this helps. I used the word movie, how many movies do you watch and learn from......

You are far from dense.  I think that crown belongs to me.  Even I shake my head at myself at times.  I'm the person who takes 10 steps when i need only to take 3.  

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • WOW 1
  • Love 1

ahhhhh  ugh still trying all day its going to be dark soon and the chickens need put up and Guess what  I cant even find the  place to read  when I click the big campus dozen picture it dont go there and my email I cant find it    plz link to the hunt page to look see what the hunt pages are ty

34 minutes ago, cindy harris said:

ahhhhh  ugh still trying all day its going to be dark soon and the chickens need put up and Guess what  I cant even find the  place to read  when I click the big campus dozen picture it dont go there and my email I cant find it    plz link to the hunt page to look see what the hunt pages are ty

Don't worry. You have still a few days to go. Which ones did you get so far?

• Thanks 1

Yipee, found the last one and completed puzzle and sent to Carole. Why I had missed it yesterday is anybodies guess. Love these puzzles,great fun to do even if i got side tracked with all the info. Thanks to Susan Ewart for your cryptic help. Couldn't think straight last night as I was sooo tired but amazing what your brain can do after a good sleep. Think I need another nap now too....

• Like 1
  • Love 1