Alphabet game - MOTHERS

Cassel

I = I know and Did   make my mom happy as much as I always could do.    (btw)  anyone know if they can do this to  me at my bank?

My Mom just passed I am happy I got to know her as much as anyone Could.  My Mom died the bank Ive been with and never had a tad of problem with took all my Social security 475  I know thats nothing but 00 is what they left me then closed my account??????   Good Customer over 40 yrs  

They took it because my daughter lost her job 2 months a go  and I had put her on my acct back in 2014 to cash her chevcks to help her get started, she never put money in my account,  yes it worked the other way lol   But she never did more then sign her check and cash it,  Well my bank First Arkansas Bank took every penny and closed my account so have to scramble and  find someplace so I can recive my 690 next month,  Cancelled my dr appts

because they closed my acct before my few debits one for my car insurance withdrawal so  Legally no insurance which kills me becaue i put my daughter on my car insurance 2 weeks ago so she can do day work and door dash,   My phone quit working on me 2 days ago cant get it to charge,  I

can though  talk directly to my Grandma and now my Mom and Aunts,  no phone servie needed.      but happy is what we should strive for.

J= Jumped to my defence....when I was a toddler in the backyard and a garter snake was in the vicinity.  She armed herself with a shovel and tucked me under her arm and was ready to go to war. ? (side note: I love snakes and probably would have  being quite happy to "pet" the snake, my mom however was terrified of them).   

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• Cassel unpinned this topic