Busy Busy Challenge

Cassel

Here is my Busy QP-6 Page. It pictures some of my Cat Angels: Cinnamon, Mooch and Smokey. They will always be in my heart. I had a hard time with the text wrapping. I tried it with center, left and right align. It wrapped, but text in the next line would always be too close to the text line above, so I did the best I could, centered text and hit return twice so the text would look OK. I must be doing something wrong or have a setting  that is not correct. It worked for me before during one of the other classes,  so I can't figure it out why it will not work for me now. Any tips will b appreciated.

I figured out why my line spacing was not working correctly. I somehow had the Leading values showing a minus 0.700 value. I checked my recent  Bootcamp page where it worked correctly and that number was set to o.ooo, so I reset it and the line spacing works correctly now. I must have messed it up when I used the Kerning on a recent project and used the leading by error.

Monique: Yes, I know I've been dragging this wedding out but I have over 100 photos to showcase! The family calls it The Wedding of the Century!! ;-)  Perhaps you missed this design in the Sketch Challenge?

I have another coming up in Sept 2022 but it promises to be smaller in comparison. *whew*