Alphabet game - CAKES

Cassel

Theme-Cakes.jpg

In October, our monthly theme is Cakes (yummy!).

Based on the alphabet, let's find different elements that are used for cakes, occasions, colors, flavors, etc. Remember that there are zero calories in playing along. It is fun and we do learn a few things along the way. Of course, some letters will be harder to play with but Google is allowed.

Let's go!

Because I want more people to jump in the game, I will ask to NOT post two consecutive answers (unless there is a 24 hour period without an answer since it could mean we are stuck)

Jaffa cakes:    One of my  favourites!   Jaffa cakes are  British.   A biscuit-sized cake introduced by MacVitie and Price in 1927, and named after Jaffa oranges. The most common forms of Jaffa Cakes are circular, 2.5 inches (64 mm) in diameter and have three layers: a Genoise sponge base, a layer of orange flavored jelly, and a coating of chocolate.

X = Xmas Cake

Xmas cakes are as you can assume, eaten in times of christmas. The unique property of this cake is to add brandy, rum, or whiskey to keep the cake moist. It also has many dried fruits inside, this way the fruity flavor gets combined with the alcohol, creating an amazing taste to warm up your belly after eating it. Yum! Just what I need on a snowy winter day.

I imagine you can tell I C&P from the web.