June SONG Challenge

Cassel

Song-Challenge.jpg

Once a week, there is a radio show that has been on for many years. It is called Vinyl Tap. It is 2 hours of songs that are picked around a particular theme. Sometimes, it has to do with a word, sometimes, a topic, sometimes it is another particularity (like "unlikely duets").

Today, instead of a particular word, it will be about various words related to WEATHER. Can you believe that on Monday, we had a heat warning to the point where they closed schools (they don't have air conditioning), yet, on Thursday, we had a frost warning? There is a saying around here: "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes." We can easily have 3 or 4 seasons in a few days!

Remember to state what song you are using!

Are you up to the challenge?

Hi All.  In this one there are 4 photos that are connected to words relating to the weather - sunny, rainy, snowy and stormy.  I used these photos to represent the song by Crowded House "Weather With You".  Now whilst the words are not specifically used in the lyrics of the song they do reflect the emotions of the song writer.  It is a great song but not a happy song.  Your problems follow you no matter where you go ... you cannot outrun them.  I used the template from L11M6 and apart from that I kept it very simple.  Thanks for takin a peek friends.  ;D

Adorable Shirley. I had this picture of daisies in my picture collection for many years and I still love it. I cannot find it now so at some stage it must have gotten deleted. Beautifully displayed my friend and thanks for allowing me to have the delight of viewing the artwork once more. :D

Annie thanks, I love  these daisies, I reinvented this project recently for a header,  unfortunately I didn't save the pspimage originally. One learns by their mistakes.

You have a very interesting piece there too. nice look on the angle.There are many ways to put a take on songs.

Here is another for the song challenge.  The song is Thunder by Imagine Dragons.  I love the song and I hope the page does justice to it.  Anyway, lightning is definitely a word associated with the weather.  Papers are my own, some elements are from Pixel Scrappers and others I have had for quite a while.  The word lightning is an alpha by Far Far Hill.  Fonts used for the wordart are Arial, Konstytucyja_091, Kremlin, and Venski sad two.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  :D

June Weather Song Challenge: I love the Creedence Clearwater Revival and especially this song: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain." I started with screen grabs from the music video on Vemo and I added ripple effects to suggest rain. I had to reserve the lyrics and paste them back in so they were readable and added a black border to each scene. I got the album cover from a Google search and I had the sun clipart. The background is from a previous art media paper I made but I added the Rainy Day script over the top and then added the musical bars.

Edit: Oops, forgot shadows!

For this challenge I knew immediately what to make because I have a nice photo of a double rainbow. I used the photo to make the background and pasted the rainbow part of the photo on it. The bluebird comes from the internet, we don't have bluebirds over here, so I have no photos of them. The label is made by using the technic from the last masterclass. The music I had in my stash and I think I found it on pngwing.com. The font is Calligraphy.