May RANDOM Challenge - WordArt

Cassel

Random-Challenge.jpg

How about a challenge that is just different?

Once in a while, I will present you with a challenge to do something that might not be repeated in other months. Just an idea that popped like that (and you can also send me suggestions for occasional random challenges too).

This week, let's see you create a wordart. The challenge is not to make a scrap page but something that could be a framed wordart of its own (of course, you CAN make a layout after, with it). Find a fun or inspiring quote (or better, write one up). Use a variety of fonts, sizes, colors, orientations. Add decorative elements if you want, or not.

For our DIAMOND members, we covered some ideas in these classes:

Wordart in PaintShop Pro

Wordart in PaintShop Pro - 2

Texting again with PaintShop Pro

So, what will you create?

Shall I start the ball rolling??   OK!  LOL  Here's a simple  framed wall word art. I used filter forge wood, played with the tools to  match the colour of the  word art simple brown frame.  Mitred corner script to create the frame.   This word art just about sums me up!  The white wash wall, also from filter forge, which I tweaked slightly.

Thank you ever so much Annie, I really do appreciate your kind words my dear friend. Corrie has come on leaps and bounds with her word art, also she's working on establishing her own style. I know you are not one for Facebook, but when you get a minute, check out the scrapbook page. I've posted some interesting info about insects on Corrie's nested frame post. I think you may find it interesting, if it doesn't freak you out first. Lol. We are such a diverse caring group of people on here, yet we can all relate to the marvel of Mother Nature. Enjoy your day my friend.

Ann - a lot of fun with your word art!

Sue - we're up in South Dakota and on our way home from Church I saw a billboard with that sign.  Great thought!

I've taken a zillion pictures, but haven't had time yet to play with my PSP although I've brought it along.

And another one!!!!  That's it for now.  I used the Mesh warp tool to create the word Nature. Not everyone likes this tool, but once you get used to it, it's a very useful tool.

Ann, I have the overlapped script.  I haven't used it in ages.  It saves a great deal of time, when you have a lot of text to do, like you have in your wordArt. The tape is a  great addition to the page.  There is a tutorial on how to create your own tape  in the creative scrap.  I have several which I created years ago.    Not to sound picky, but you should turn the 9 upside down, :-) as up to 60% of an adult human body is water.  Bones are made up of  31% water, the brain is 90% water.   Don't ask me how I know.  lol

My first for this challenge.  I don't know  why but I have never really tried to play around with much wordart but I am becoming attracted to it ... probably just another thing for me to obsess about, lol!  And, as I did't jot down the fonts that I used I am now clueless ... sorry!  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.

Thank you ever so much Annie. That is one of the reasons why we are all here, to help inspire each other. I love using the text tool, I find creating wordart relaxing. You created a lovely sweet page, in addition, you are very sweet inside too!

Thanks dear Sue, so happy you had a peek my friend. To me the page looks very amaturish but hopefully I will improve as we go along ... guess we all have to start somewhere, lol! An old hand at PSPing but wordart has me beat ... go figure, ROTFL! You are always welcome to my praise Sue, I regard your work highly and your photography is exquisite. <3

Another wordart I played around with today.  Danglers are becoming very popular in digital art and as I am a lover of zany and whimsical things I decided to put this together.  Winter is upon us here in Aussie land so I felt it was appropriate.  Font used is Curlz.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D

What a great and very different Wordart is created!!! And thank you Sue and Annie for the comments between you about my work. Much appreciated and it did put a smile on my face.

So here is my Wordart and Sue thanks to your explanation on Facebook about the Mesh Warp tool, I gave it a try and I think that tool will become a favourite one. The fonts I used are Styll Love, Phaethon, Renitha, Sonia and Nadine. The little flowers are a font too: Nature Pro. There are those gardenposters you can hang on a wall or a fence and as we have some on our fence, I did that here with my wordart. I'm going to like this wordart thing!